Blaux Motion Sensor Lighting Reviews: BRIGHTEST LOW-COST, MOTION ACTIVATED LIGHTS MOUNT ANYWHERE.
Is there some corner in your apartment where you’ve always wanted to install lighting… but couldn’t because that spot doesn’t have any electrical socket?
Forget about poking around in the dark or squinting your eyes, trying to find something in the dark!
Rechargeable Blaux Lighting Installs in Seconds with Easy-to-Attach, Magnetic Foam Mounting Strips
No electrical outlet in your closet or kitchen cabinets? Thankfully, Blaux Lighting strips don’t require any electrical socket to illuminate even your darkest corners in a beam of light! You don’t require an electrical outlet of any kind.
Unlike many inferior lights on the market, the Blaux Lighting strips feature a USB-rechargeable battery. You’ll never run up your electric bill with Blaux Lighting, and you’ll never have to buy expensive disposable batteries.
Just open your closet door or pull open a kitchen cupboard. Try walking down a dark hallway at night, or up some poorly-lit staircase. The Blaux lighting will turn itself on automatically, making it safe and easy for you to do what you need to do. The automatic turn-on feature improves productivity and helps foster personal safety. And better yet, the lights turn off 15 seconds after they stop sensing movement.
What is Blaux Motion Sensor Lighting? Blaux Motion Sensor Lighting Review:
Blaux Motion Sensor Lighting is an incredibly attractive light strip that gives off bright, cheerful light. You can install as many of them as you like and customize them to fit any space no matter how big or small. If you rent your space they’re the perfect no-renovation lighting solution! Just take them with you when you move!
You won’t be wasting electricity lighting areas when you’re not in the room, and you won’t be handing your hard-earned money over to electricians to have expensive renovations done to your home.
How to use Blaux Motion Lighting strip: Blaux motion Lighting strip Review
You can Start Using Blaux Lighting in Just Three Easy Steps!
- Simply charge Blaux Lighting’s battery from any USB-A outlet.
- Use the magnetic foam strip to mount the lighting wherever you want it to go
- Start enjoying Blaux Lighting to see perfectly where it used to be too dark to see a thing.
Features of Blaux motion Lighting strip: blaux motion Lighting sensor Reviews
- LED Lights: Providing enough light to brighten up any dark areas in your home, each LED light has an approximate lifetime of 80,000 hours. And with the Blaux Lighting’s automatic shutoff feature, a single set of batteries could last you months!
- Light Sensor: The light will only activate if the room is dark, preventing the light from turning on under bright conditions. This way you don’t get any irritating blasts of light when you walk past your Blaux Lighting unit in a room that already has the lights on.
- Motion Sensor: Activates only when it senses motion – perfect for lighting up the insides of a cupboard when you open the cupboard. And when the unit stops sensing your motion, the lights will turn off after 15 seconds to extend battery life.
- Sensitive Distance: 10-26ft: The light can activate from up to 26 feet away, making it ideal for lighting your walking path at night and in dark rooms. This lets the lights automatically turn on, even if they’re at the bottom of the staircase while you’re at the top.
- Sensitive Angle: 120°: The sensor can detect motion over a wide range of angles, allowing you more freedom when placing the lights. This is a thousand times better than motion detecting lights that have a narrow detection “sweet spot” that always misses you when you enter a room.
- Easy to Set Up: Just charge the Blaux Lighting strip via USB, then mount the lights using the magnet and adhesive combination. You can move the lights wherever you want them to put light wherever you need it, whether it’s in your garage, kitchen cabinets, or basement staircase.
How does Blaux sensor Lighting work?
Blaux Motion sensor lights are temporary switches that turn lights on when movement is detected within a sensor’s field of view. The light will remain on for a set amount of time following any detected movement and will continue to stay on as movement occurs. Once a period of inactivity has occurred, the motion sensor switch will turn the lights off. Motion sensors are also available with daylight sensors which will prevent lights from turning on if it is daytime.
Benefits of Blaux Motion Sensor Lighting: Blaux Motion Sensor Lighting Review
EASY, INSTANT INSTALLATION: Blaux sensor light review
DIY for anyone, anywhere! No tools, screws or nuts are needed. Blaux is completely cordless, and comes equipped with an adhesive base that can stick onto any flat surface, just peel off the protective strip and place anywhere.
MOTION & NIGHT SENSOR: Blaux motion Lighting review
Light where you need it, and only when you need it! Never worry about leaving the lights on! With 2 Sensor Modes, it detects your motion in the dark or daytime. Lights will flicker on for motion within a range of 3 to 8 meters, and will automatically turn off after about 15 seconds with no motion.
ULTRA BRIGHT LED LIGHTS: Blaux motion sensor Lighting reviews
Make any space brighter than ever! With 10 LEDs in each light, Blaux Lighting provides enough light to make sure you never stumble in the dark. LED lighting is brighter and lasts longer – it uses 75% less energy than traditional bulbs!.
MULTI-PURPOSE AND DURABLE: Blaux motion Lighting Review
Blaux Lighting can be used in your attic, basement, kid’s room, closet, cupboard, drawer, storage room, garage, medicine cabinet, storm cellar, vanity, workstation, along your staircase – ANYWHERE!.
RECHARGEABLE – NO BATTERIES OR CORDS NEEDED: Blaux Lighting
Recharge quickly with any USB charging port, power bank or laptop. No cords, no batteries, and not wired to your household electric supply. Blaux Motion Sensor Lighting can last over 6 months on a single charge. Save on batteries, save on electricity!
Why do I want Blaux motion Lighting sensor strip:
Indoor or outdoor, blaux motion sensor lights provide security, convenience, and energy efficiency. There may be one main reason you’re looking for motion-activated lighting, or you may want to take advantage of all the benefits. Blaux motion Lighting sensor will provide all the features of motion Lighting that you need.
Is the Blaux motion Lighting sensor worth my money?
The Blaux Lighting strip is worth the affordable price. The ease of installation and the number of customizable adjustments made it worth it. The sturdy housing and hardware made it a quality light that you can easily control. There are less expensive models, but many don’t offer the same control options.
Why does Blaux sensor motion Lighting recommend motion Lighting?
You can benefit in many different ways when you have these blaux motion sensor lights fitted outside and inside your home. Many people now use these lights because of the range of benefits that they offer and because they are both effective and affordable. So, let’s take a look at some of the key reasons associated with Blaux motion sensor lights:
- Protection when you are away from home: If you work late or are away from home, the blaux motion sensors will flood your outdoor area with light whenever someone comes within range. You can enjoy far greater peace of mind when you are away in the knowledge that anyone approaching your home under the cover of darkness can be seen because the area will be lit up. Passersby and neighbors will, therefore, be able to see the person that is approaching your property.
- A deterrent against criminal activities: blaux Motion sensor lights act as an excellent deterrent against criminal activities. There are all sorts of undesirables that may try to approach your home from those intending to cause criminal damage through to those intending to break in and burgle your home. However, if the area lights up as they approach your property, they are far more likely to turn around and go elsewhere rather than risk being spotted by neighbors or anyone passing by. In addition, statistics show that the level of crime in homes where there is blaux motion sensor lighting fitted is lower than homes where there is no such lighting.
- Making it easier for neighbors to keep an eye out: Many people ask their neighbors to keep an eye on their property when they are away on business or vacation. While your neighbors can pop in and out of the property they cannot really be there all the time, which means that, for certain periods of time, your home will be left vulnerable. However, if you have this type of Blaux sensor lighting fitted, it will make it easier for your neighbors to spot when someone approaches your property. They can then go out to ensure that there is no problem if and when they see the area light up.
- A warning sign when you are at home: Even when you are at home, your Blaux motion sensor lighting can provide you with benefits. This is because they provide a warning sign when someone is approaching your home so you can more easily take a look to see if it is someone that you know and want to answer the door to. Without lighting, you won’t even see them coming and you may not even be able to tell who it is when they knock. This leaves you open to answering the door to strangers.
- A practical and safe solution when you arrive home in the dark: Most people know how difficult it can be to arrive home when it is dark and then spend time scrabbling about for the house keys to let yourself in. This is not only frustrating and time-consuming but it can also be a security risk if it is late at night and there is nobody around. When you have this type of lighting in place, you won’t have to worry about these issues because the Blaux lighting will enable you to see properly and also to be seen by others so nobody sneaks up on you in the dark.
- An affordable security option: These Blaux lights provide a very affordable security option for those who want to protect their homes and themselves. You will find that they are inexpensive, cheap to run, and you won’t even have to pay expensive installation costs. You can always find great deals on blaux motion sensor lights, so you can gain valuable extra protection without having to break the bank.
- Convenient and simple to install: With these Blaux sensor lights, you can generally install them yourself relatively easily, which means that you can avoid the hassle and expense of getting someone out for installation. They are, therefore, a very convenient option for those that want to be able to enjoy more security and protection.
- Can frighten off garden pests: Another thing to bear in mind about these Blaux lights is that they are not just effective when it comes to people approaching your property. Many people get garden pests such as skunks and rabbits that can cause damage to the lawn or outdoor area. When they get within range of the blaux motion sensors, the sudden flood of light will frighten them off, so you can reduce the risk of pest damage to your front and back outdoor areas.
- Energy saving as they are not on at all times: The way in which these lights work means that they are only triggered when someone gets within the blaux motion sensor range. This means that they do not have to be left on all the time like traditional outdoor lights and you don’t have to worry about turning them on and off. Therefore, you get to benefit from total convenience, save energy, and save on the cost of bulbs.
- With so many benefits on offer, it is little wonder that these lights have become such a popular option for those who want their homes to be more secure and more practical.
Frequently asked questions about Blaux Lighting motion Review
How long will Blaux Lighting last?
Lifetime of the lamp is around 80,000 hours. If you were to run the light non-stop, the AAA batteries would last approximately 12 hours before needing replacement.
Does the Blaux Lighting save you money?
Blaux Lighting only turns on when it senses motion, saving you from having to run an electric light 24/7.
Is Blaux Lighting difficult to move around?
Not in the slightest! Blaux Lighting lets you move it wherever you like with its combination of magnets and foam for easy mounting.
Will the Blaux Lighting be going on every time the motion sensor senses movement?
Only if the room is dark,if the room is already lit, the Blaux Lighting will not activate.
Pros and cons of Blaux sensor Lighting:
Pros: Blaux sensor Lighting review
- Lowers Energy Costs: The most valued benefit of Blaux motion sensor lights are the savings on electricity. Blaux Motion sensors prevent lights from turning on in areas that are not in use, which will quickly add up to offset the price of the investment on power bills. Blaux Motion sensors are also commonly referred to as occupancy sensors because they better accommodate energy consumption in public areas.
- For large businesses, factories, and schools, patrons are not as likely to turn on and off lights around them. When occupancy sensors are installed in large buildings lighting will more directly align with the usage of each room.
- Motion sensors will also save electricity though only turning on when there is not enough natural lighting available. Especially for outdoor areas and parking lots, Blaux motion sensors will drastically save money by preventing the motion sensors from switching on when there is already enough natural lighting in the area.
- Deters Crime: Installing Blaux motion sensor lighting around your home or building is a great way to deter from crime and vandalization. All lighting gives some deterrent to vandalization, but the act of a light turning on will bring more attention to a building from afar. It is easier for someone to blend into the shadows of a lit up building than it is to hide from a Blaux motion sensor light. Blaux Motion sensor lighting will pinpoint the location of a possible vandal making it harder for them to move around without being spotted.
- Convenience: Another amazing advantage of Blaux motion sensor lighting is that you will have lighting when you need it. Blaux Motion sensors remove stumbling for a light switch or forgetting to turn the outdoor lights on from your daily routine. For large buildings and offices, Blaux motion sensor light switches remove the need for people to hunt for light switches in a strange environment.
Cons of Blaux sensor Lighting:
Because of the high demand, the Blaux Lighting strip has a limited offer available and you can only purchase it on the official website of the manufacturer here.
Where And How To Buy Blaux Sensors Lighting? Blaux sensor Lighting Review
Blaux Lighting can be purchased only on the manufacturer’s website.
The following payment methods are acceptable: Debit cards (Visa, Mastercard, Discover, Amex) and Paypal account. When you visit the website through one of the links in this article, you will fill in your details and submit.
Price of Blaux sensor Light?: Blaux sensor light Review :
Compared to other motion sensor Lighting of similar features, Blaux motion Lighting is incredibly cheap and hence, can be afford by any one who truly needs such an action camera.
3X BLAUX LIGHTING
1X BLAUX LIGHTING
2X BLAUX LIGHTING
4X BLAUX LIGHTING
Customer’s experience with Blaux motion Lighting: Blaux motion Lighting review USA, London and uk
– Orlando, FL
Lights that get left on is a real pet peeve of mine. A light on in a closed closet? Arrrrgh! I hate wasting money like that. These lights have been great.
– London, UK
The cost of refitting our old, dark house was staggering. I’m so glad I tried these lights—they’ve saved me a boatload of money.
– San Francisco, CA
I’m absolutely useless at DIY, and don’t mess around with electricity at all. These were a breeze to install, and they are really bright. I’m getting a bunch more for other rooms.
My popalicious Verdict: black motion Lighting Review:
Blaux Lighting strip will provide the lighting Solution You’ve Been Waiting For.
Stop squinting in the dark, trying to find something in a dimly-lit cupboard. And stop risking your safety walking down stairs in your pitch-black basement!
The Blaux Lighting strips only turn on when you activate them – and they turn off automatically when you’re done! A single charge of the rechargeable battery can provide you with bright, illuminating light for weeks, or even months on end.
But if you’d like to receive your Blaux Lighting kit without delay, it’s best to order right away – as one of the most popular products we offer, it’s hard for us to keep Blaux Lighting in stock, so it’s best to buy now while it’s still in stock!
And if you order Blaux Lighting today, we’ll even give you a 50% DISCOUNT if you order now. Get the best lighting solution you could ever dream of, all at a price you won’t believe!