Backxpack Reviews 2021,
Backxpack reviews is the best anti theft bag in market. It helps you in keeping your belongings safe while you are moving around. It is good for travellers and students.
- Best Anti Theft Backxpack (2021): Reviews & juxtaposition
- Backxpack reviews features
- Is backxpack scam
- Types of backxpack ( different designs of backxpack)
- Backxpack bag Anti-Theft Travel Laptop Bag
- Best for Laptops: XD Design Bobby Bizz Backxpack
- Best Classic Look: Travelon Anti-Theft Classic Backpack
- Best Daypack: Pacsafe Metrosafe
- CHARACTERISTICS Of Back x pack
- Why should you buy backxpack reviews
- Factors to consider before buying anti-theft bag
- How to use backxpack
- The Best way to Keep Your Belongings Safe
- backxpack price
- Where Can You Buy BackXPack?
- Final thought: Is It Worth my money
Best Anti Theft Backxpack (2021): Reviews & juxtaposition
If you’re traveling on the train for your commute to work or boarding a plane to go overseas, your backxpack bag is of important possessions. These handy bags are carried on our back for comfort and support, but this positioning also leaves them open to more theft, which is why backxpack bag was invented.
If you’ve never owned an anti theft backxpack before or are simply looking to upgrade, you likely already know just how many options there are. What should be a simple purchase quickly becomes a difficult one as you try and find your way through the countless features and specifications on offer, wondering exactly what you need from an anti theft backpack.
Perfectly we’ve made this search a little easier for you by going through every anti-theft backxpack review imaginable and narrowing it down to find the clear winners. With our helpful buying guide, you’ll be able to choose the best anti theft travel backpack to suit your needs and the ones that have been made with the highest of quality.
Not only can we help you find the best on the market, but we’ll show you the important features that no backpack should be without. There are anti theft travel backpack options or those for everyday use, so no matter your needs we’ll help you narrow down the search to find the very best one.
Backxpack reviews features
- Comfortability: This backxpack is designed to be incredibly comfortable not minding if you are a single shoulder or a double shoulder user. The design features allow the back to conform to your back and allow for a super comfortable experience.
- Anti-theft: it uses a number lock to make sure it is totally anti-theft. The primary compartment can be easily sealed and easily opened once you need to retrieve its contents.
- Users friendly and adjustable design: With an incredibly users friendly design, BackXPack makes for a convenient backpack. It can be adjusted easily using the straps as well.
- Multiple compartments: The bag comes with three compartments, where the biggest one can be locked using a number lock system.
- Wallet repellent: BackXPack is also highly water repellent and does not allow water to penetrate ruining your belongings.
- Portable charging: It also acts as a portable charger for your laptop and your phone. Simply connect your phone or laptop to the internal cable and connect an external USB to the bag’s power supply.
- Lightweight and durable: The bag itself is super lightweight and can be easily carried from one place to another. You can safely store any heavy item in it without worrying about the straps breaking. We tested, so you can be free of any worries regarding the same.
- Five colors to choose from: There are 5 different colors to choose from. You can opt for Everyday Gray, Fashion Red, Mountain Blue, Young Violet.
Is backxpack scam
Backxpack is legit, because the producers have considered all your possible needs while designing this backxpack, weather laptop sleeve that can hold up to a 15.6” laptop, the easy access water bottle pouch or the USB slot where your battery is safely set inside the backxpack bag. Just connect your phone through the USB slot and you can continue using your phone while it is getting charged.If you are packing for a short trip, this backxpack is the ideal size. You can even remove some of the smaller pouches it comes with and create more space. The metal wire holds up to 50 kg and gets locked into the same TSA lock that is there for the zippers. There is also a pouch that comes with RFID protection so you can rest easy knowing your wallet and cards are safe.
Types of backxpack ( different designs of backxpack)
Backxpack bag Anti-Theft Travel Laptop Bag
If you are the type of person that carries a lot of things for your everyday use or your travel, backxpack Anti-Theft Travel Laptop Bag is designed for you. This backxpack laptop bag is made of water-proof polyester fabric and metal zippers that make it quite sturdy.
It also has tons of well-panned-out slots and pouches that will keep your backpack decluttered. Priced reasonably, this is a bag you must consider whether it is for everyday rough use or occasional.
- Dimensions: 18” x 12” x 7.8”
- Pickpocket proof — secret pockets located at the back for your valuables
- Durable, water-resistant polyester fabric
- Convenient USB charging port
- Specially designed for easy airflow
- Padded and adjustable shoulder straps
- Separate pocket for a laptop (up to 15.6”)
If you are looking for an anti-theft bag within a restricted budget, the backxpack anti-theft bag is meant for you. It costs less . This bag has enough pockets for all your everyday things and secret pockets at the back so that your valuables cannot be picked.
The laptop pouch comes with additional padding on all sides. Show your frustration all you want and slam your bag on the table—your laptop will still be safe. There is also a separate pouch for your portable charger. With a conveniently placed USB port, you can charge your phone while on the move. It even has enmeshed side pockets for your water bottle or other knickknacks that you might want to access quickly.
The backxpack reviews is also extremely lightweight and is accepted as a carryon in most airlines. The polyester fabric makes the bag highly water resistant. The insides of the bag remain dry even when you are stuck in torrential rain. The back of the bag has been engineered brilliantly so as to distribute the weight of the bag evenly across your shoulders and back. You also get to pick a color of your choice for Matein has released this bag in seven different colors.
- Easy on the wallet
- High durability
- A convenient USB port to charge on the go
- Lots of storage space and pockets
- Can be slid over a suitcase
- Lockable zippers
- Secret compartment for valuables
- Padded back for ease of carrying
- Specially designed air vents to reduce sweating in summer months
- Available in multiple colors—blue, brown, gray, charcoal black, red, camouflage and grey and black camouflage
- Lesser anti-theft features compared to other models.
- Fabric is not slash-resistant.
- Does not have a built-in lock.
- It is a fairly regular backpack with one extra hidden pocket.
The backxpack anti-theft travel laptop bag would be your perfect choice if you are limited by budget. Despite the lesser number of anti-theft features, the backpack is totally worth the price.
This compact bag is surprisingly spacious on the inside, capable of satisfying any neat freak. It can function as a travel, laptop or a school bag keeping your belongings safe and dry. Just remember not to leave your bag unattended.
Best for Laptops: XD Design Bobby Bizz Backxpack
If you find yourself in corporate meetings and other formal occasions often, the Bobby Bizz Backpack is meant for you. The USP of this model is that you can convert it from a backpack into a briefcase within a matter of seconds. The comfort of carrying with a professional look! Save yourself from the constant fear of being robbed and consider the XD Design Bobby Bizz backpack for your everyday work needs.
- Dimensions: 16.1” x 11” x 3.9”
- Functions as both a backpack and a briefcase
- Anti-slash material
- Can fit up to 15.6” laptops
- Hidden zippers made by YKK for added security
- Integrated USB port
- Built-in lock to secure your backpack in a location
This anti-theft backpack is in a league of its own. The bag has a built-in metal frame so that it does not lose its shape over time and with usage. This also means that it would fit comfortably on your back. You also have the dual comfort of both a backpack and a briefcase.
Even though it does not have a lot of compartments, it is quite compact for you to organize your things. The added reflective bands provide for an additional safety feature in the dark.The right strap of the bad has an integrated zinc alloy lock which you can use to fasten the bag with any fixed object. You can lock your bag and take a peaceful stroll or go for a meeting without worrying about theft. For those who find too many straps discombobulating, you are in luck! It does not have any other strap hanging off the bag. The high-quality polyester fabric makes it durable and unaffected by weather. Even the shoulder straps have little pockets to hold metro cards or other quick-access items. If you are looking for a bag to complement your professional look, this is the one for you.
- Anti-cut material
- Reflective surfaces for ease of use in the dark
- Simple and elegant design
- Can open fully
- Dual purpose
- Padded laptop and tablet sleeve
- Concealed zippers that will make pickpockets flounder
- Two handle straps, one horizontal and one vertical
- In-built lock in the strap
- Water resistant and shockproof
- Unisex design
- Unsuitable if you want to pack for longer travel.
- Very few compartments.
- It is difficult to access whatever is inside the bag while in briefcase mode.
- Your items might get cluttered when you switch from backpack to briefcase mode.
If you are looking for a multipurpose backpack that can be used for work and for travel, this might not be the one for you. But for a professional or even a student on the go, this would be a great choice. The bag delivers what it promises—a secure way to transport your laptop plus a few other items or stationery. If minimalism is your style, this is the way to go.
Best Classic Look: Travelon Anti-Theft Classic Backpack
Your travel becomes extremely stressful when you are constantly worried about your belongings. Having a Travelon Anti-Theft Classic Backxpack bag will reduce your worry in half. This classic backxpack helps you carry a whole load of things in its multiple compartments while also giving you the added benefit of being an anti-theft backxpack.
This lightweight water-resistant bag can carry your laptop, books, clothes or anything else that you might need for your travel or everyday use.
- Dimensions: 18” x 11” x 6”
- 5 pronged travel safety:
- 1Slash-proof body
- 2Slash-proof straps
- 3Locking compartments
- 4RFID blocking pockets
- 5Lockdown straps to secure your bag to a fixed object
- High-quality nylon with water-resistant polyester lining
- Adjustable mesh shoulder straps
- Collapsible and packable feature
- Utilitarian unisex style
Why buy this bag? Well, the 5-pronged security features are extremely useful, especially when you are traveling to a new country. The outside of the bag is water resistant so all you have to do is wipe it clean.
If you are in a public place and want to step away for a moment, you can simply lock it in place with the lockdown straps. The bag also comes with a tethered key clip with an LED flashlight. You can hunt for things in your bag comfortably even in the dark.
The inside of the bag is quite spacious. So, in addition to your laptop and tablet, you can pack a bunch of things for work or for your overnight trip. There is also one large exterior pocket in addition to the main compartment. The laptop sleeve is heavily padded to secure the laptop in place and to provide a cushion to your back when you are carrying it.There is also a large RFID pocket on the inside that protects your cards, passports, etc. from technologically advanced thieves. And the best part, you can collapse it and pack it in your suitcase.
- Slash resistant fabric and straps
- 6” deep RFID pocket
- Lockable zippers and straps
- Collapsible and packable
- Reflective logos
- Tethered LED light
- Side mesh pockets for water bottles and umbrellas
- Unisex design
- No compartments on the inside other than the laptop sleeve and RFID pouch. You will need packing cubes or smaller pouches to organize your things.
- The zippers lock with a hinged clip. You cannot add a number lock.
- No color choices.
- No external USB slot.
- Compared to other packable backpacks, this is on the bulkier side.
The Travelon Anti-Theft Classic Backpack is an excellent choice if you are looking for an additional bag for your travel or everyday needs. You can simply pack the bag as part of your luggage and take it out when the need arises.The black exterior with the black zippers does not draw much attention to it which is a fairly important safety feature as well. With an elegant line design, a tethered LED light and comfortable design, it is definitely a classic.
Best Daypack: Pacsafe Metrosafe
Pacsafe is a familiar name when it comes to manufacturing anti-theft bags. They have quite a few models available in the market. The Metrosafe, with its elegant design, is perfect for short trips or just a day out in the city. You will struggle to find a better slim and lightweight model in the market. It comes in four distinct colors—black, tweed gray, deep navy and earth khaki. It is spacious enough to fit your laptop, camera, wallet, a few extra clothes and a water bottle. It is essentially the perfect alternative to a handbag or a messenger bag. What more do you need?
- Dimensions: 16.5” x 11.6” x 5.1”
- “eXomesh Slashguard” technology — a stainless steel wire mesh inside the fabric to protect against cutting
- Lockdown point for zippers with Lock-about security clip
- Turn-and-lock security hooks to prevent grab and run incidents
- Stainless steel reinforced shoulder straps
- Includes RFID technology to prevent identity thefts
- Good quality nylon fabric
- Well-designed organizational space
- Adjustable and padded shoulder straps
- Water resistant
For those looking for a compact day bag, Pacsafe Metrosafe is a primary choice. It has effective anti-theft features that will deter any thief from snatching your belongings. It has 2 lockable zipper pockets and two side pockets for water bottles on the outside. Inside the main compartment, you can keep your laptop in a padded sleeve, your cards in an RFID blocking pouch and other essentials in the fairly roomy compartment.The bag is comparatively lightweight and the adjustable shoulder straps and the cushioned back make it easy to carry. The discrete zippers are another added advantage. In terms of the price range, the Pacsafe Metrosafe is mid-range. Overall, this fifteen-liter backpack is a perfect companion for short trips.
- Steel mesh reinforced fabric that cannot be slashed
- In-built RFID blocker
- Zip clip to deter pickpockets
- Stainless steel reinforced straps that cannot be cut
- Internal attachment for keys
- Clear, no-nonsense design
- Quite spacious, can fit a medium-sized packing cube
- 5-year warranty
- Interesting color choices: black, tweed gray, deep navy and earth khaki
- Unisex design
- Comes with brand value
- Can fit smaller laptops only (up to 13”).
- No USB slots for charging.
- Turn-and-lock security hooks do not come with a number lock which means you cannot leave the bag out of your sight.
- No ventilation in the back.
When it comes to quality, you can trust Pacsafe. In that sense, it is worth every penny. But it is a small bag and a lot of online reviews suggest that it fits petite people better. So have a clear idea of what you need before choosing. That being said, the Metrosafe is a first-rate choice if you are traveling or going sightseeing for a day.
The strategically planned compartments will ensure that your things remain organized. The anti-theft features will certainly make your journey easier.
CHARACTERISTICS Of Back x pack
- It is Compatible with different lifestyles, events and occasions
- It is Stylish
- It has anti-theft Properties
- Minimalist Design
- Has Spacious Volume
- Free USB Charging Port
- It is Your Perfect Travel Companion
- Multiple Compartments with Smart Organization
- The Comfort it offers is satisfying
- You Choose the Color you want
Why should you buy backxpack reviews
Backxpack back is neccessary, looking at the rate of crime that is increasing around the world so it’s a good idea to keep your belongings safe.
In addition to the rise in crime, it seems the belongings that we carry with us now are also more important than ever. When you think about 30 years ago and the items we might take in a travel bag, there’s very little to be lost except for a wallet and keys. Today, though, we have laptops, smartphones, cards, wallets, keys, and other devices full of sensitive information.
Imagine that you’re traveling the world and all of a sudden find that your passport and credit cards have gone missing, or during the train ride to work your laptop is stolen right out of your bag? That’s where an anti theft backpack comes in handy to prevent these things from occurring and offer you other benefits too, like ergonomic construction and stylish designs.
Anti-theft backpacks don’t have to be as extreme as they sound, with people usually conjuring up images in their head of heavily padlocked bags and bulky devices. Nowadays, these bags look just like a standard luggage but with added secret features that make them safer, so there’s really no excuse not to upgrade to one.
Factors to consider before buying anti-theft bag
- Size – They come in all different sizes, and when you’re looking at an anti-theft travel backpack, in particular, you might think the smaller the better. But, even larger travel backpacks like this have plenty of smaller compartments so you can keep your belongings safe. You can tell the size of a backpack by its measurements, and sometimes it will show the capacity in liters.
- Size Of Your Laptop – If you’re purchasing an anti theft backpack purely to house your laptop, you’ll need to make sure it’s going to fit. The standard size that these backpacks cater to is around 15.7 inches however this won’t fit all laptops or tablets. Before purchasing, measure up your device and choose a backpack based on what will fit it snugly inside.
- Safety Features – There are a few common safety features on these backpacks, and depending on how much protection you need you might want one with all of just a few. Combination locks, RFID blocking, padlocks, hidden compartments and pockets, concealed zippers, and slash resistant straps are some popular ways to keep thieves from getting your goods.
- Extra Features – Although their main purpose is to keep your possessions safe, there’s no reason you can’t upgrade to a travel backpack with a few extra features for convenience. Inclusions like headphone slots, USB chargers, water bottle holders and reflective straps are just a few ways you can spruce up your backpack. Many different color bags are also available.
- Material – There are various materials used for these backpacks that have a specific purpose. Polyester, PU leather, nylon, and oxford material are all common due to their strength but lightweight feel. You can choose backpacks that are breathable, tear resistant, waterproof, or rugged, and it all comes down to the material.
- Ergonomic Design – Safety is important with these backpacks but it’s also important to wear something comfortable and supportive of your body. Look for ergonomic features like extra wide straps, padding, and weighted designs that help you stay balanced and improve your posture.
How to use backxpack
Backxpack reviews is user-friendly, which means that it is very easy and simple to use. Just follow the instructions below and you are go to go.
- Select the combination for your flex lock.
- make sure you remember that
- Put your valuables in the bag.
- Close the zipper of your bag.
- Attach the bag to a fixed object.
- After attaching the bag, just fold its flap on the object to snap its lock.
The Best way to Keep Your Belongings Safe
Before the anti theft bag and travel backxpack revolution occurred, people simply had to put their faith in their standard backpack to keep everything safe. Thieves became smarter though and were able to expertly slip inside bags or remove them from your body without you even realizing, and so this innovative concept was designed.
Therefore, if the look is less important to you but you just want reassurance that your goods are safe, you can go with the most serious of all anti theft devices.
These bags cost the same as standard backpacks and come in so many different styles that it’s hard to choose. There’s no reason not to put an extra layer of protection on your backpack whether it’s for travel, work, or leisure, especially when you know there are no extra costs involved.
Anti theft backxpacks will no doubt only get more advanced over the years, but for now, these represent some of the best on the market. There’s no need to spend a fortune on a secure bag like this, as you can see, so you shouldn’t put off this important investment any longer than you have to.
It does not cost much. Buy from the official website. With 50% discount .
Where Can You Buy BackXPack?
Kindly, place an order from the official website. Don’t spend all your time on the phone trying to get to customer support teams that do not care. Everything you need is right on the official website. You can buy backxpack with your debit card (Master card, Visa, etc) or PayPal account, you can place your order on the official website of the manufacturer. Your purchase is secured this means that scammers will not be able to view or steal your details. However, if you do not buy from the official website, you are running the risk of exposing yourself to scammers. Make sure you are buying from the official website.
Final thought: Is It Worth my money
100%!! Yes At the price and with a 50% Discount this backxpack is absolute VALUE FOR MONEY