Inflate-R Review 2021: Inflates vehicle tires, soccer balls, motorbikes, mountain bikes, dingies and all other inflatables. Provides up to 150 psi of air output, inflating tires in under 8 minutes.. Sleek, compact, and functional. it even has a flashlight and power bank built right in.
As small as the task of inflating or pumping your car tyres looks and sounds, it is always one of the most essential maintenance tasks every car must undergo. When one has a deflated car tyre, it is as bad as one having a broken leg. Just like a broken leg, you may either limp with it or not move at all.
This review is about Infater-R , a portable device that claims to help users get back on the road when they are low on tire air pressure. Read on to find out more about the device.
What is InflateR?: Inflate-R Review 2021
InflateR is a handheld air compressor. It is a type of air compressor that is specially made to be ultra-portable. These inflateR air compressors are always used to inflate car tires, air mattresses, footballs, and other common items.
InflateR is a small wireless air pump that can deliver up to 150 PSI. According to the manufacturer, the device is effortless to use. It comes with a nozzle that plugs into the top and the valve stem in the tire. Once the InflateR air pump is connected to the tire, you can see the current tire PSI on the device’s LED screen.
To use inflateR, Users need to set the PSI on the base of the InflateR and switch it on. The InflateR air pump immediately starts inflating the tire up to the set PSI. Once it reaches the set PSI amount, the device shuts off automatically. This makes it extremely convenient, and users won’t need to stop what they were doing to monitor the process.
And again, the InfalteR is also a portable power bank. With this device, users need not worry about their mobile devices running low on the battery charge. InflateR comes with a micro USB charging and car adapter, which users can store in the car and charge electronic devices while driving, such as charging a cell phone.
What are the Features of Inflate-R? InflateR Review
InflateR works with so much more than just inflating car tires, because it can deliver up to 150 PSI, it can quickly inflate bike tires up to 120 PSI, which is impossible with a hand pump. In a small and compact design, in fact, smaller than a water bottle, InflateR is easy to carry around anywhere.
Here are InflateR Main features:
- InflateR serves Multiple purposes: inflateR Reviews:
InflateR can inflate vehicle tires, motorbikes, soccer balls, mountain bikes, and any other inflatable item you can think of.
- Powerful air output: inflate-R- Review 2021
InflateR can provide up to 150 PSI, inflating tires in less than 8 minutes.
- 2000mAh Power Bank: inflateR Review 2021
MThis device can charge multiple phones in case of emergency.
- Emergency LED Flashlight:inflateR Review 2021:
InflateR is produced with a built-in flashlight to ensure that users can always see in the dark or flag down assistance.
How do I Use InflateR : InflateR Review:
The InflateR portable air pump is easy to use. As stated on the official website, the device works in the following three steps:
- Check PSI: Plug the device into the tire or inflatable. This allows you to read the current PSI on the device’s LED screen.
- Set PSI: Use the positive/negative buttons (+/-) on the device and adjust to your desired amount.
- Hit Go. Switch InflateR on by hitting the power button, and it will start inflating. Once it reaches the required amount of PSI, the device shuts off automatically.
Benefits of InflateR: Inflate R Reviews
InflateR delivers the following benefits, which have been made a favorite for thousands of users in the USA and beyond.
- Delivers up to 150 PSI: InflateR can generate up to 150 PSI of pumping power, which means it can pump a bicycle tire up to 120 PSI with ease.
- Portability: Unlike other pumps that require a wall outlet to remain charged, InflateR can work effectively on the go. It easily fits in a backpack or glove box and can pump up to four tires full without an outlet.
- Emergency Light: In a situation where you have an emergency on the road, you can be able to see in the dark using InflateR’s emergency light, powered by the device’s built-in power bank.
- Built-In Power bank: InflateR comes with a built-in 2000mAh power bank, which users can utilize to charge their phone or GPS in case of an emergency. With InflateR, you can never run out of power.
- It serves other inflatable items: Whether it is a soccer ball, bicycle tire, or inflatable tubes, you can easily use InflateR to inflate it.
- Easy to Use: The InflateR gadget requires no technical knowledge before you can use it. Set the required PSI and hit the power button. The device starts pumping, and once it achieves the desired target, it shuts off automatically.
How much does InflateR cost and Where to can I purchase it:
InflateR is currently available for buy online through the official website. Importantly, you don’t need to break your bank by buying this device. This cordless, portable, and lightweight inflating device retails just for $75, including shipping and handling.
However, to give people an opportunity to own this valuable and multiple-use wireless device, the prices are discounted as follows:
- Buy one InflateR at $67 only + Shipping charges.
- Buy 2 InflateR and get 1 Free for a total of $150 + Free US Shipping
- Buy 2 InflateR for a total of $112.50 + Free US Shipping
HOW LONG WILL IT TAKE MY ORDER TO ARRIVE: INFLATER REVIEW:
Immediately you place your order, you receive a confirmation email, which contains your order number. Remember to keep this number handy for any reference regarding your order. After shipping, you receive another email that contains the order’s tracking number.
With this number, you can track your order through DHL Tracking Tool or USPS Tracking Tool. International orders can take between 10 and 15 business days or longer, based on the destination country. For such orders, users pay $25 per order for shipping and handling fees. There may be a customs fee too.
For any questions regarding the product, users are free to contact through an email or call them at:
Phone: +1 (424) 403-1036
Email: [email protected]
These charges may vary depending on the country of destination. For USA orders, once the purchase is complete, the order ships out the same day or the next business day at the latest. Regular shipping takes 3-5 days and 2-3 days for expedited orders.
How does InflateR Work?: Inflate-R Reviews
InflateR is a compact, lightweight, and portable tire air pump. It fits conveniently in the car’s glove box or backpack. InflateR can inflate vehicle tires, soccer balls, bike tires, and other inflatable items using up to 150 PSI and inflate tires in under 8 minutes. InflateR has multiple features such as a built-in 2000mAh power bank and can charge cell phones, wireless, emergency light, tire inflator, small and compact design, and shuts off automatically once the set PSI is reached.
To learn more about the company and to order the InflaterR, visit the official website
Why Choose InflateR?: InflateR Review 2021
InflateR mini air compressor is a handy tool for making quick work of pumping up car tires, bicycle tires, and sports equipment. A handheld inflator, measuring under 10 inchs long, can be stored in a tool chest, glove box or beach bag, capable of inflation up to 150 PSI. It features an auto-stop feature that allows you to preset the unit to your preferred pressure level.
CUSTOMER Experience ON INFLATE-R INFLATOR.( Inflate-R Inflator Review 2021)
Join the thousands of InflateR Inflator users who never have to worry about air pressure again!
Great Portable Air Device By kelly
I no longer have to stop at sketchy gas stations to top off my tires with air only to find that the machine ate my money or the machine doesn’t work or is missing the tire gauche or hose… this neat little gadget ticks away in its own bag, no longer than a small umbrella! Love it!
Susan Tucker review
Great for car and off road vehicles
I have two of these. One for the car and one for my Honda Trail 90. It is compact and stores nicely. The Inflate-R paid for itself when we ran over a U nail that went into the sidewall of the tire. We were able to make it into the repair shop thus saving a costly tow. For the Honda Trail 90 I love the ability to adjust my tire pressure for on and off road.
Love this inflater!
I ordered two inflaters to begin with. My grandson showed me how to use it and I was very impressed with how easy it was to inflate my car tires, I gave the second one to his wife. I ordered five more in the last week for Christmas Gifts for my grandchildren and friends.
Gary Cioch Review
Makes it easier to maintain proper tire maintenance – when the weather changes – can do it in the driveway rather than trying to make it to a convenient store or dealership – not to mention if you pick up a nail etc. – A Great asset to have!!!
Dalores Higginson Review
InflateR Inflator is the best thing I ever did In my life, an awesome item to inflate my auto tires. I recommended it to everybody.
Mark Aronson Reviews
I had a problem with the Inflate-R and they helped me solve it and it was my fault. I bought it for my bicycle and it works great. I have used it on my car and it also works great. I would buy this again
John Townsend Review
This miniature compressor really does the job. Was putting out 2 pounds a minute for me this morning. Had 3 tires on my car that needed some attention and the task was completed in record time. This piece of machinery is just what the doctor ordered and delivered.
Commonly ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT INFLATE-R INFLATOR( Inflate-R Inflator Review 2021)
Does InflateR have a return policy?: InflateR review
Yes, the manufacturer offers a 100% satisfaction guarantee with every Inflate-R purchase.
What does Inflate-r air compressor work on?: Inflate-R review 2021
You can use this device on Sports balls, car tires, bike tires, motorcycle tires, wheelbarrow tires, inflatable air mattresses, exercise balls, water slides, inflatable movie screens, balloons and inflatable pools. Basically, Inflate-R works on anything that holds air!
How does Inflate-r air Inflator work?: InflateR Review
To utilize this device, always Ensure your Inflate-R is fully charged by checking the battery level on Inflate-R’s LCD screen. To do so, hold down the power button. Once the LCD screen lights up, the battery level will appear in the top right of the screen. When you’re ready, connect Inflate-R to your inflatable. The screen will display your current PSI. To set your desired pressure, press the +/- buttons. Once you’ve selected your pressure, press the power button and Inflate-R will immediately drive air into your inflatable. When the inflatable has reached the set pressure, Inflate-R will turn off automatically.
What is the air output of InflateR Inflator?
Inflate-R pumps up to 150 PSI. That means it can fill up your car tire in under 10 minutes. And it takes about 2 minutes to fill up your bike tire!
What is Battery Power of InflateR?
Inflate-R has a 2000 mAh battery output designed for everyday and emergency situations. This means the battery will last 99% of your uses. However, if you forgot to charge the device, a 12-foot charging cable is included with every purchase. This allows you to use Inflate-R as long as you’d like without worrying about battery levels!
How long does it take InflateR to Charge ?
To reach full battery, starting from 0%, takes between 3 and 4 hours. Many customers charge their Inflate-R while driving!
How big is it, how much does it weigh?
Inflate-R was designed for everyday use and emergency situations. As such, it is a compact and lightweight device, made for everyone’s ease of use. Inflate-R weighs 0.74 pounds and is 1.97 × 1.97 × 7.09 inches. You can throw Inflate-R in your backpack for on-the-go bike rides or store it in your glovebox, staying prepared for whatever your tires throw at you.
Can InflateR be used for road bike tires?
Yes it can. I recently tried it and it worked. Just set it to the proper PSI indicated.
Will this InflateR inflate balloons too?
I don’t know if it would do balloons. I never tried it. maybe try at a lower setting.
Has anyone used it successfully on their car tire?
Yes I have and it works
Precautions: InflateR portable air pump Review 2021:
- It is not advised for children to use this device. Please keep it out of reach of children. After signing, do not insert organs into the mouth, ears and eyes of living animals, and do not use the air pump as a toy!
- It is forbidden to use this product near flammable and explosive liquids and gases .
- Don’t walk away when inflating. After 8 minutes of continuous use, the machine must be stopped for 8 minutes!
- If there is abnormal noise during inflation or the temperature is too high, please shut down immediately and let it cool down for at least 15 minutes. Be careful of hot hands when removing the trachea!
- If the air pump is not used for a long time, it must be stored in a dry and closed place. It is recommended to charge the battery once every three months for long-term storage!
- Before using the InflateR air pump, check whether there is enough power. The first charge requires more than 4 hours to be fully charged. After each charge is fully charged, the charging indicator lights up and the green light is fully charged!
What does Each Inflate-R air pump comes with:
- car adapter
- charging cable
- balloon nozzle attachment
- basketball nozzle attachment
- car tire nozzle attachment
- bike nozzle attachment
Finally Verdict: Inflate-R Review:
InflateR inflators are used for inflating air. This device is Small, compact and completely wireless, Inflate-R is the portable pump we’ve all needed to purchase.
It comes with various nozzles, including a tire attachment that plugs into the top of the device and directly into your tire. The moment you plug it in, your current PSI will appear on the LCD screen. Use the adjustment buttons (-/+) to set your desired PSI. Once set, you hit start and Inflate-R immediately drives air into your tire. When the set pressure is reached, Inflate-R automatically shuts off.
The good thing about this product is that it is designed with a built-in LED flashlight and powerbank, Inflate-R keeps you prepared for any emergency.
But Inflate-R isn’t just for emergencies. It’s perfect for everyday use, and can pump up:
- Car tires in 8 minutes
- Bike tires in 2 minutes
- Basketballs in 30 seconds
- Wheelbarrow tires in 1 minute
- Floaties in 5 minutes