Braini review 2021: Say goodbye to forgetting people’s names and getting distracted in the middle of what you’re doing!
Are you a college student hoping to ace your exams, a busy professional striving for a promotion, or an older adult concerned about dementia, the idea of popping a pill that boosts your brainpower might seem pretty appealing. So perhaps it’s not surprising that the use of nootropics, known as cognitive enhancers or smart drugs — is on the rise. But do they work? And are they safe? . Here we are going to reviews on BRAINI NOOTROPICS SUPPLEMENTS. And why everyone is going for it!
Braini is a nutritional cognitive supplement that claims to improve memory, focus, concentration, and more.
This cognitive supplement is exclusively available online through Braini.com, priced at around $70 per bottle.
Overview of Braini cognitive supplements reviews?
Braini is a nootropic health supplement that uses natural ingredients to support cognition in various ways.
According to the producer, braini supports memory, focus, and concentration: the supplement helps to improve memory, focus, and concentration. It is also clinically tested as stated by the manufacturer, with clinical testing verifying that the exclusive proprietary blend of ingredients “enhances your brain performance like never before.”
Where is Braini manufactured?: Braini review
Braini is made by a North Carolina-based company that has invested in clinical trials. Braini was tested by a team at the University of North Carolina Asheville. That team found that Braini led to significant improvements in cognition compared to a placebo. Few other nootropic companies invest in clinical research
Braini also contains two unique ingredients. Most nootropics contain vitamins, minerals, and herbal extracts. However, Braini works using unique ingredients – like peptides and an omega matrix – that we don’t see in other nootropics.
Nootropics have surged in popularity in recent years. People use nootropics daily for memory, focus, competitiveness, and more. Students take nootropics when studying for exams. People in competitive workplaces might take nootropics. Older adults take nootropics to help with memory.
Obviously, all nootropics claim to impact cognition in various ways. Let’s take a closer look at how Braini works.
How Does Braini supplements Work?
Braini helps to improve memory, focus, concentration, and other aspects of cognitive health. Just take two capsules of Braini daily, then enjoy noticeable benefits.
Parts of cognition impacted by Braini
according to the official website:
- Focus: Braini claims to give you laser-sharp focus and the ultimate mental edge, making it easier to concentrate on tasks without interruption.
- Memory: Braini claims you can “forget about forgetting things” after taking Braini because you’ll have a “memorable memory.” The supplement claims to support memory formation and recall in various ways.
- Performance: Customer testimonials on Braini.com report increased performance and overall stamina after taking Braini. Some people claim they used to experience mental fog until they started taking Braini.
- Alertness: Braini claims to support alertness by helping you wake up feeling refreshed and alert. Instead of waking up groggy and mentally foggy, you can wake up ready to tackle the day.
- Vitality: Braini claims to increase energy for mental and physical gains, delivering better overall cognitive vitality.
- Safety: Braini claims to provide all of the benefits above without using artificial ingredients, stimulants, or other potentially harmful ingredients.
How to Use Braini Cognitive: Brainin Review
The Braini cognitive formula comes in the form of a capsule.
You take two capsules daily with water to enjoy the benefits listed above.
Why should I take Braini cognitive supplements?
People use nootropics for a variety of reasons. Some of the suggested uses for Braini, according to the official website, include:
- Work: Braini is clinically shown to enhance executive function, according to the official website. If you take Braini, then you could experience benefits in a professional environment. You might notice improved multitasking, tracking, and responding to instructions, for example. Some claim Braini helped maintain focus during long meetings, for example, while others claim Braini helped them stay focused while working from home with lots of distractions.
- Play: Braini allows for better reaction time and psychomotor speed, which could speed up your reflexes and improve hand-eye coordination. That can mean better performance in everything from sports to video games.
- Learn: Braini can enhance learning, making it easier for your brain to process and store new data. Learning and studying require cognitive flexibility. Braini can make it easier to concentrate, plan, schedule, switch tasks, and control impulses, all of which are valuable for studying.
What is the list of Ingredients used in Braini supplements?
All nootropic supplements claim to support memory, cognition and focus. However, there’s a big difference between good and bad nootropics, and that difference often comes down to the ingredients.
Braini contains three active ingredients linked to cognitive performance. Two of the ingredients are unique to Braini, which means they’re not found in other nootropic supplements or formulas. They’re only found in Braini.
Here are the ingredients and how they work, according to the official website:
- Peptylin: Peptylin is a nootropic ingredient exclusive to Braini. The supplement uses pure silk protein peptides derived from silk moth cocoon fibers. It improves memory, focus, and executive function, according to the Braini website. The company added Peptylin to the formula because it was traditionally used in Asian cultures to boost vitality and wellbeing for centuries. 20 years ago, researchers in South Korea analyzed the effects of the cocoon fibers and found they enhanced brain performance. Peptylin is a proprietary formula based on those same cocoon fibers. Although it sounds unusual, studies show these silk moth peptides are linked with cognitive performance, according to multiple studies.
- NeurXcel: NeurXcel is also unique to Braini. You won’t find it in any other nootropic supplement. NeurXcel is the richest available plant-based omega-3-6-9 from a certified non-GMO source. Braini claims the ingredient supports a healthy mood, fluid intelligence, brain integrity, and anti-inflammatory response, among other benefits. It’s also the richest dietary source of SDA, an omega fatty acid linked to seniors’ intelligence.
- Wild Canadian Blueberry: Blueberries are rich in antioxidants. Braini contains wild Canadian blueberries. In fact, the company claims to be the only nutraceutical supplement company in the United States that uses wild-sourced Canadian blueberries for their full-spectrum polyphenol and anthocyanin levels. Wild blueberries have higher levels of polyphenols and anthocyanins (two valuable antioxidants) than farm-grown blueberries. Braini claims these wild blueberries will support healthy cognition and improved neural efficiency, among other effects.
Other ingredients used in Braini Supplement: Braini review 2021
Braini uses a proprietary label to hide individual dosages. Some supplement companies do this to keep their formulas secret. Others use it to hide low dosages. Because Braini is backed by genuine clinical research, it appears to work as advertised while containing strong dosages of all listed ingredients.
The full list of ingredients in Braini includes:
700mg of the Braini Proprietary Blend with cocoon peptide (Peptylin), Buglossoides omega-3-6-9 seed oil (NeurXcel), and wild Canadian blueberry fruit powder
Other ingredients like modified food starch, corn syrup solids, rice starch, vegetable cellulose (for the capsule shell), rosemary extract (as an antioxidant), natural tocopherols (as an antioxidant), ascorbyl palmitate (as an antioxidant), and natural flavors.
How Does Braini work on your Brain?
According to the producer, Braini claims their formula can change your brain by affecting six specific functions, which includes:
- Attention Skills: Braini claims to improve your brain’s ability to perceive and respond to information.
- Reaction Time: Braini claims to improve your reaction time, making it easier to respond to simple and complex sets of directions.
- Adaptability: Braini helps your brain adapt to changing and manipulated information. It can make you more adaptable, useful in any environment – from sports to the office.
- Processing Power: Braini claims to improve your brain’s ability to recognize, process, and respond to information. It enhances your processing power, which can help you store and understand information.
- Speed: Braini claims to make you fast and accurate with your movements. It enhances the speed at which your brain processes information.
- Executive Function: Your brain needs a strong executive function to make decisions. Braini claims to support the brain’s ability to sequence and manage multiple tasks with speed and accuracy.
Braini did not choose these areas arbitrarily. These are the same six areas used on the Brain Power Tests from CNS Vital Signs. Based on these tests, Braini has been shown to improve performance in all six areas. In fact, you can test this fact for yourself by taking the test before Braini and after 30 days of taking the supplement (you get two free tests with some purchases).
Scientific Evidence for Braini cognitive reviews
Most nootropic supplements are based on junk science. There’s limited evidence that vitamins, minerals, and herbal extracts can supercharge your brain immediately, for example.
Braini acknowledges this problem, which is why the company invested in clinical trials and scientific research to verify all of its claims. Instead of using the same vitamins, minerals, and junk herbs found in other nootropics, Braini used a small number of proven ingredients.
Braini claims their formula has completed extensive scientific testing and clinical testing to validate the claims above. The company claims their formula “has reached the gold standard of statistical significance in multiple clinical trials.” The company also claims to have developed its formula “through 25 years of rigorous, doctor-driven research.”
Braini completed two clinical trials. One trial involved participants between 18 and 30, while another trial involved people between 50 and 80. Here’s what happened:
- Clinical Trial on 18 to 30-Year-Olds
- 77% of participants improved rapid decision making, with the highest performers increasing rapid decision-making by 19.6%
- 92% of participants improved on all six Brain Power Test categories
- 71% of participants improved at adapting to changes, with the top performers improving 28%
- Clinical Trial on 50 to 80-Year-Olds
- 61% of participants improved at adapting to changes, with the top performers improving by 15%
- 57% of participants improved their motor speed
- 93% of participants improved on all six Brain Power Test categories
What makes Braini unique from other cognitive supplements?
Many nootropic supplements claim to have completed clinical trials, but Braini is one of the first nootropics that has actually invested into formal clinical research. You can view full details of that clinical trial here at ClinicalTrials.gov. The trial was completed in 2019 at the University of North Carolina, Asheville. It involved 50 participants. Participants took either Braini or a placebo, and researchers observed significant improvements in the Braini group compared to the placebo after 28 days of supplementation.
Braini is the only nootropic in the world that uses Peptylin, a proprietary compound made from silk moth cocoon fibers. Some studies have shown that silk protein peptides can significantly impact cognition and memory. In this 2018 study, for example, researchers found that silk protein peptides improved memory in a double-blind, placebo-controlled setting. The study was performed by researchers in South Korea, who gave the formula to adults with an average age of 55. After 3 weeks of supplementation, researchers found that the silk protein peptides” significantly improved memory measurements” at doses over 280mg per day.
Similarly, this 2017 study from researchers in South Korea found that the same silk protein peptides can help with symptoms of Alzheimer’s disease in rats. Researchers found that silk protein peptides had neuroprotective effects, protecting the brain from degenerative brain diseases like Alzheimer’s disease.
Blueberries are rich in anthocyanins and other protective compounds. Some even call blueberries a superfood. In this 2020 study, researchers found that blueberries improved the cognitive and motor performance of aged rats. Researchers attributed the effects to the anthocyanins in blueberries, which are natural compounds linked to antioxidant effects. Multiple studies have validated the use of blueberries – and other berries – for supporting overall brain function.
Meanwhile, this 2011 study found that blueberry supplementation improved memory in older adults. Researchers found the anthocyanins in blueberries were associated with neuronal signaling in brain centers, leading to better memory formation. Researchers observed significant memory improvements in adults after 12 weeks of taking blueberries compared to a placebo.
Overall, Braini contains ingredients studied for their impact on cognition, and Braini has completed clinical trials to verify it works as advertised. This science level backs few other nootropics, and most nootropic supplement companies do not invest in clinical research. Braini is different, and the company provides science-backed proof that their supplement can help support cognitive benefits.
How much does Braini cost?: Braini Cognitive review
Braini is priced at around $70 per bottle. If you order multiple bottles or sign up for the auto-ship program, you get a discount, free shipping, and free brain tests, among other perks.
Here’s how pricing breaks down at Braini.com:
- 1 Bottle: $69.95 + $4.24 Shipping
- 1 Bottle (Subscription): $55.95 Per Month + Free US Shipping + 2 Free Brain Tests (cancel after two months)
- 2 Bottles: $127.90 + Free US Shipping + 2 Free Brain Tests
- (BEST PRICE HERE) Get Braini Directly from the Official Website for the Lowest Prices.
What is the Braini Refund Policy
A 40-day return policy backs Braini. If you are unsatisfied with Braini for any reason within 40 days of your purchase, then you can request a complete refund with no questions asked.
Braini will not refund shipping costs.
What Are the Braini Brain Power Tests?
Over 10,000 physicians worldwide use the CNS Vital Signs cognitive testing platform to assess overall cognitive ability. The test involves processing speed, motor speed, psychomotor speed, executive function, reaction time, and cognitive flexibility.
Braini bundles a version of this test with certain purchases. If you buy the auto-ship subscription or the two-bottle package above, for example, then you get two Brain Power Tests from CNS Vital Signs.
Additionally, Braini’s test results are based upon these tests. In clinical trials, Braini was shown to improve test scores.
You might take one test before using Braini, then another test after a month of taking Braini to measure the effects. Braini recommends testing yourself after 30 days to see how your numbers have improved.
How can I contact Braini company?
You can contact Braini via the following:
Email Form: https://www.braini.com/pages/contact
Mailing Address: PO Box 1812, Arden, NC 28704
Registered Address: 45 S. French Broad, Suite 200, Asheville, NC 28801
What people saying about Braini cognitive supplements
Most productive 30 days ever — I feel so accomplished!
I’ve had the most efficient and time-effective workouts while taking Braini. I’m setting new personal bests in the gym and have better efficiency and focus in day to day activities.
I keep up with my 3 boys and run a small business while getting my PhD.
I improved my motor speed (+25), reaction time (+10), psychomotor speed (+23) and processing speed (+1) by a total of 59 points! That’s why I use Braini. This proven brain has lasting effects on focus, concentration, memory, learning, speed and accuracy.
My scores improved so much that I got my 11 year old son on Braini.
My ability to be present in the moment, and not be so scattered, has improved. My executive function improved 14 points!
My son had remarkable results as well. He just finished reading his first 400-page book. It was a first! We are both subscribers.
Stunned… huge impact on my daily focus and memory.
I work non-stop and brain fog becomes a BIG time waster for me and makes progress nearly impossible. I can’t remember the last time I had brain fog or trailed off of work.”
In conclusion: Braini review
Braini is a nutritional supplement clinically shown to support cognition in various ways. The supplement uses unique ingredients to support memory, focus, attention, and more – including two ingredients we don’t normally see in any other nootropics.
And, unlike most nootropic supplements, Braini has invested in clinical research. The supplement has been proven to work in a double-blind, placebo-controlled, formal clinical trial – something that few other nootropic supplements can claim.