Door Ringer Review 2022 : Keep Your Family Safe! Door Ringer Can Help Protect You from Theft, Violence and More!
Studies have shown that Door Cameras reduce neighborhood crime by up to 55%. The fact is, doorbell cameras keep entire neighborhoods safe and deter criminals
You’ve probably heard the term – “porch pirate” – with the rise in delivery services also came a massive spike in home theft. Statistics and safety trends company Safewise has reported that an estimated 210 milino packages have been stolen this year alone. You or someone you know has likely been a victim. With Door Ringer – you can fight back!
At Home Safety Trends, we strive to keep on top of all safety trends and the newest one? Door Ringer! And guess what? We love them. Why?
Door Ringer reviews: Monitor Your Home’s Front Door From Anywhere In The World, See, Hear & Speak To Visitors At Your Door👍
Overall, Door Ringer Reviews has received a lot of positive feedback from a lot of customers. Some customers gave the door Ringer a 4.9 out of 5.0 Rating.
In order to make sure you don’t get scammed, this Review on the door Ringer contains only links that point to the official website with a discount today!
What people are saying about Door Ringer:
Adam D. Gamble
It’s almost like having a police officer watching my house at all times
Stopped me from losing my grandkids christmas presents this year!
Overview of Door Ringer: Door Ringer Video Doorbell Review
Door Ringer Video Doorbell is the latest Intelligent Video Doorbell that can Control Your Front Door In Your Palms. It’s a complete home surveillance system rolled into one. It lets you monitor your property from anywhere.
The Door Ringer Video Doorbell is so much more than a doorbell, it’s a complete home surveillance system rolled into one. It lets you monitor your property from anywhere, while ensuring you never miss a visitor when you are away.
The perfect safety & surveillance system for your home, which allows you to answer your front door from anywhere with:
Easy Installation, No Wiring Needed
Motion Detection & Smart Phone Alerts
2-Way Audio To Hear & Speak
HD Quality Video With Night Vision
- Overview of Door Ringer: Door Ringer Video Doorbell Review
- Video, motion and replay Door Ringer Reviews : Door Ringer review 2022
- How Does Door Ringer work? Door Ringer Video Doorbell Review
- What are the features of Door Ringer? (Door Ringer review)
- Other key Features of Door Ringer: Door Ringer reviews
- Why should I buy a Door Ringer Video Doorbell
- Tech Specifications of Door Ringer ( Door Ringer review 2022)
- Is the Door Ringer Worth the Cost?
- What’s Included in the Door Ringer box?
- Why chose Door Ringer Doorbell video Ringer?
- What are the Advantages of a Door Ringer?
- DISADVANTAGES OF DOOR RINGER
- Benefits of Door Ringer ( Door Ringer review 2022)
- Door Ringer price and availability
- What is the Door Ringer return policy?
- Customer’s reviews and testimonies: Door Ringer review
- Finally Verdict: Door Ringer reviews
Video, motion and replay Door Ringer Reviews : Door Ringer review 2022
The main 1080p HD video is clear and sharp enough to discern faces and name tags, and recorded, to better handle the sun shining straight at your door. The infrared night vision is bright and clear, too.
You can adjust the motion sensitivity and define areas you want monitored so that you only get notifications when something happens in the chosen zone, which is particularly useful for avoiding notification overload if your doorbell faces the street.
How Does Door Ringer work? Door Ringer Video Doorbell Review
It has a camera with night vision, motion sensors and a large doorbell button.
When someone pushes the button Ring’s signature chime plays and an alert is sent to your phone. You can view a live feed and speak through the doorbell using the app from anywhere with the internet. If you don’t answer, the new “quick replies” feature is like an answering machine for your door, recording the caller’s messages. And it works as a motion-activated security camera too.
What are the features of Door Ringer? (Door Ringer review)
Below are the main features of Door Ringer
- Wide angle view: The 170 degree angle camera lens gives you a complete view of the person at your door while helping you monitor your front yard/ patch.
- IR/ DAY AND NIGHT VISION: Enable with a 1080p IR night vision camera, you can be sure to get a crystal clear view of anyone in the front door even when it’s dark.
- Two-way Talk system: it allows you and your front door visitor to communicate with each other in real time to exchange Notes or instructions, no matter where you are.
- Motion Detection: built in motion Detection sensors, automatically send alerts to your phone, when visitors both wanted and unwanted are in the proximity of your front door.
- Smart Alert, Quick action: All alerts are always sent to your smartphone in real time, allowing you to monitor and take action swiftly.
Other key Features of Door Ringer: Door Ringer reviews
- HD Video: 1080p Quality
- Operating Condition: Weather-Resistant
- Motion Detection:Geo-Fencing Alerts
- Night Vision: Infrared Enabled
- Installation: Mountable Bracket
- Wi-Fi: 2.4G Compatible
- Audio: 2-Way-Talk with ANC
- Notification: Smart Real-Time Alerts
- Lens: 170° Wide Angle
- Power: 3-Battery Design
- Battery Life: 8 – 12 Mo’s on 1 Charge
- App Compatible: Android & iOS Enabled
Why should I buy a Door Ringer Video Doorbell
with door Ringer you will
- Never Miss A Visitor Again
- No Contact Package Delivery.
- Property Security & Surveillance
- Record & Capture For Proof
Tech Specifications of Door Ringer ( Door Ringer review 2022)
- Size and Color: Dimensions 65mm x 27mm x 128mm
- 2.6in x 1.1in x 5.1in
- Color: Black with Silver Trim
- Power: 3 Battery Pack
- InternetRequirements: 2 Mbps for Optimal Performance
- Connectivity: 802.11 WiFi Connectivity
- Estimated Installation: Time15 min
- OperatingConditions: -5°F to 120°F (-20°C to 50°C)
- SetupRequirement: Standard Doorbell System
- Plug-in Adapter: (10-24 VAC) (24VDC)
Is the Door Ringer Worth the Cost?
If you have the money to spend, the door Ringer Video Doorbells are certainly worth the cost. Owning one will give you the peace of mind that you know exactly who is at your front door and if you adjust your settings, who is even in your front yard. You can speak to the Amazon driver, pizza man or maybe your friend whom you need to let know you’re running late. The door Ringer deters criminals of all types as well. They know to look for video doorbells, so having one will usually keep them moving along.
You can also view (and be alerted) when the kids are coming in and out of the house while you’re at work. That information can be helpful in many ways, lol.
Sure, you’re concerned about your safety AND your budget, Door Ringer is inexpensive options out there for that purpose. The point of a smart home system, on the other hand, is to streamline all your affairs for you and to connect with all other devices seamlessly. Above that in this case is security. While your perception of value may vary based on your own budget, I’d say that the Door Ringer is definitely worth the money for anyone.
What’s Included in the Door Ringer box?
Below are what you will see in the door Ringer box when you receive your order:
- Video Doorbell
- Installation Tools and Screws
- Quick Start Guide
- User Manual
- Security Sticker
Why chose Door Ringer Doorbell video Ringer?
The truth is that, There are a number of video doorbells out there, but Door Ringer Video Doorbell combines cutting edge tech, ease of installation & use along with a competitive price tag, making it the last video doorbell you’ll ever need!
Door Ringer Video Doorbell checks all the boxes that make it the perfect home security, surveillance & monitoring system while allowing you to answer your front door from anywhere in the world!
you can also check out: the Hawkeye night driving glasses review
What are the Advantages of a Door Ringer?
- Evidence: Should the worst happen and your house gets broken into, you can use the video footage from your doorbell camera to provide valuable evidence for the police. In addition, this video footage could also help you get the payout you deserve when filing an insurance claim.
- Deters Theft and Home Invasion: When a would-be thief approaches your door and sees that you have a doorbell camera installed, they’re going to think twice about attempting a break-in. Burglars will typically go for the low-hanging fruit first, so if they see that your house is equipped with this type of safety measure more than likely they will pass your house over to look for an easier target.
- It Can Take the Guesswork Out of Receiving Deliveries: Ever had a situation where you were expecting a package that never arrived, but the delivery service claimed you weren’t home when they showed up? Having a doorbell camera can settle any disputes regarding when the delivery person actually came to the door. A doorbell camera can also come in handy for packages that are left at your door; for example, if your camera features remote monitoring capabilities (the Door Ringer doorbell camera is an excellent example of this), you can periodically check the live video feed from your smartphone or other mobile devices to confirm the arrival of the package. That way, you can get home as soon as possible to bring the package inside the house, safely out of the view of would-be thieves.
DISADVANTAGES OF DOOR RINGER
- It is only available online.
- Limited offer available
Benefits of Door Ringer ( Door Ringer review 2022)
Keep Your Family and Your Neighborhood Safe!: The Ruiz family feels safer with their Door Ringer Cameras. “We have cameras on all our doors and our garage – so we can make sure everyone and everything is safe.”.The Door Ringer camera connects to Wi-fi, and when it’s rung, you get a notification on your phone that allows you to see who’s out there, and say “Who’s at the door?” from inside the house, at work, or even on vacation. Even if the bell isn’t rung, the motion detection in the device alerts you that someone is out there, and allows you to talk directly into the Ring audio speaker.
Peace of Mind, Safety and Security: In 2018, the LAPD did a study of two neighborhoods, one with doorbell cameras, the other without, “and we saw a 55% reduction in burglaries in the neighborhood with the doorbell, while the other side saw no changes.”
The Door Ringer not only keeps your family safe, but helps deter crime in the entire neighborhood. Doorbell Camera footage has been used to help solve violent crimes and theft across the country.”We use Door Ringer because I want to make sure that my kids are safe when I’m not around. I want to know that my parents are safe. I want to be sure that if anything happens, I have the evidence to stop and prosecute criminals. We have, personally, stopped 2 porch thefts from our house this year. All it took was being alerted to their presence and telling them they were on video. I’ve never seen someone run so fast in my life.” Home owner Carlos Ruiz told us.
It can help you screen your visitors: Perhaps you’re cooking dinner after a busy school day or enjoying a college football double-header on a lazy Saturday afternoon, and you simply don’t want to be bothered with unsolicited visitors. By connecting your Wi-Fi doorbell camera to your smartphone, you can receive instant alerts when motion is detected or when someone rings the doorbell, allowing you to effectively screen your visitors. This can save you valuable time by helping you to ignore visits from strangers, while ensuring you don’t miss any visits from family members or friends.
Ever miss a delivery? At best, Murphy’s law says that if you leave the house for even a moment in a delivery window, you’ll miss the call. At worst, the delivery person will either show up late or never even arrive, then claim you didn’t answer the door. Having a camera will settle any argument about when they actually arrived.
It’s even useful for unattended deliveries. By checking the camera remotely from your mobile device, you can get home and bring the package indoors and away from opportunistic thieves, without having to take the whole day off work just to be home to answer the door. You can also use the two-way communication feature of a video doorbell to speak with the delivery driver from your smartphone app and give instructions on where to leave the package.
Deterring Opportunistic Thieves: Porch pirates sail through neighborhoods in search of treasure to loot. That treasure could include the freshly-delivered package you received online or your favorite store or your favorite aunt. In one recent survey, 36 percent of respondents said they’d had at least one package stolen in the past. The New York Times found that 90,000 packages disappear daily in New York City. One porch pirate in Minnesota recently left a thank you note for the “gift.”
Can a doorbell camera help prevent such plundering? Absolutely!
A doorbell camera alerts you that someone is approaching your front door so you can see on your smartphone who is there — and what they’re up to. If it’s clear there’s a potential thief on the premises, you can use the two-way audio feature to warn them away. You might even tell them you’re calling the cops.
Even if you don’t catch a porch pirate in the act, the device will record their crime. The Door Ringer will start recording as soon as it detects movement. The result: clues and evidence.
“We’ve been able to identify and arrest individuals using video from doorbell cameras,” said deputy chief Wilhelm Young of the Montclair Police Department in Montclair, New Jersey.
Catching the Criminals and Prevent Home Invasions:
Home invasions are crimes of opportunity. Most thieves want to get in and out unnoticed. With Door Ringer, that is impossible. They will not only be detected but also recorded. “Nothing scares a thief away like yelling at them to stay away from your car or door at 3am.” says John Huntson, a Door Ringer user who recently prevented a criminal from breaking into his car with his door camera.
It’s more than just theft. Break-ins, criminals intent on hurting you and your family can be stopped and identified with doorbell cameras. “Doorbell cameras, along with security systems keep families safe. They save lifes. They prevent violent crimes. And when the worst happens, they are an invaluable resource for police departments in catching criminals. If we have video footage, we have proof. We have something we can show the public to warn them of someone in their area. They help up catch criminals and prevent crime.” Sargent Frank Dublin, the head of a violent crimes unit in a major city told Home Safety Trends.
- It Can Add Value to Your Home and Lower Your Home Insurance Bill:
Recent real estate research has shown that buyers are increasingly looking for homes that feature various security and home monitoring technologies. By installing a doorbell camera, you are not only improving the safety of your residence, but you’re adding a feature to your home that will boost its appeal to potential buyers.
Insurers are increasingly offering discounts to homeowners who install smart home security devices. According to a 2015 study published by Accenture, four in 10 home insurance providers have launched partnerships with manufacturers who produce various security-related smart home technologies. Installing a doorbell camera can add an extra layer of home security while helping you lower your insurance premiums – not bad at all!
As you can see, a doorbell camera is an excellent tool to integrate into your home security setup. In light of the benefits mentioned above, it’s easy to see why installing this smart home device is a smart move all the way around.
Easy to Install, Easy to Use: If you’re like us, then how easy or hard something is to install is a big factor in whether or not you want to use it. We tested the Door Ringer against it’s biggest competitors, and found how incredibly easy it is to install!
“We are not tech people – we are just a couple of seniors who wanted to feel safer. Door Ringer was super easy to install, and the app was simple to install and navigate. We now feel more safe and secure both when we are at home, and when we’re away from it.” Sandra and Michael Tennison, homeowners from St. Paul told us.
Door Ringer price and availability
If you are impressed by all the information mentioned above, you made up your mind to purchase it. You can purchase it through its official website of Door Ringer links here.
Door Ringer is available only on its official website. It’s not available in retail stores, e-commerce stores. As there might be fake devices selling under the same name due to high market demand.
Hence, selling it only through the official website will maintain Door Ringer’s authenticity as well as the customer will be getting the genuine device.
So, let’s move to its price, the makers are offering it as:
- 2 Door Ringers: $149.99
- 2 + Get 2 Battery Kits: $189.99
- 1 Door Ringer: $99.99
What is the Door Ringer return policy?
30 DAY GUARANTEE: If you are not completely thrilled with your Door Ringer;- the company is offering you a 30 day guarantee on all purchases. Simply send the item(s) back for a full refund or replacement.
Customer’s reviews and testimonies: Door Ringer review
After I became a victim of a home invasion, I wanted something to make me feel safe. I just wish I had one of these before a criminal came into my house.
I bought one for myself, my kids and my grandkids. – It’s really given me a lot of piece of mind.
I’ve gone ahead and placed an order. I think everyone should have one of these on their house.
My neighbors and I all got these as a collective neighborhood gift – We love them, and now have the safest street in Seattle!
This gives me peace of mind when I leave my children at home – I know exactly who is coming and who is going – no more pretending their friends didn’t come over when they were supposed to be doing homework!
Finally Verdict: Door Ringer reviews
Door Ringer is the easiest way to safeguard your against property theft, home invasion, porch pirates, and even unwanted solicitors is to identify who is at your doorstep before opening the door. The video doorbell is the first line of defense for homeowners that not only lets you see and speak with the person outside, but also records footage of visitors that approach your door while you’re away or unable to answer. Door Ringer uses Wi-Fi to stream live video to your phone and offer a variety of features, including cloud video storage, motion detection, and a speaker. You can upgrade your personal protection with your own Door Ringer camera right now on their website.