MaxPhone Reviews is rated 5 out of 5 stars! — See reasons why
From Motorola’s DynaTAC to the present-day Smartphones, the world of mobile phones continues to take a new form. Unlike before when the mobile phone was limited to phone calls and texts, the smartphones of today have built-in functionality no one ever imagined. We could now see movies or our favourite TV shows, watch and play games, and even surf the web for valuable pieces of info.
There are now a thousand and one reasons we buy smartphones. Since all smartphones are not necessarily the same in what they can do we tend to go for the ones that meet our specifications and taste.
One popular type of Smartphones is the iPhone from Apple InC. Starting with iPhone 1 to the current iPhone 13, the Apple company hardly ever fails to impress their customers.
However, the high-end functionality of iPhones (in comparison to Android Phones) means you may have to break the bank to be able to afford one, making it difficult for low- to medium-income earners to have an iPhone.
If you’ve always wished for a smartphone with features and benefits like the iPhone but afford one, there’s good news for you! The MaxPhone is here to bridge the gap between your imagination and reality. The Android-powered MaxPhone offers you services as obtainable with a newer-model iPhone and yet the device comes at a much cheaper price!
There’s certainly more to this right? Definitely! And that’s why I’ve compiled a review on this much-talked smartphone that has just hit the market.
Sit tight as we unravel the mystery behind the MaxPhone.
- Overview of MaxPhone
- Maxphone Specifications
- What’s inside the Maxphone Box?
- Maxphone’s Features
- Is Maxphone worth the hype? — benefits of Maxphone
- Who needs Maxphone?
- What we like about Maxphone
- What we don’t like about Maxphone
- Where can I buy Maxphone?
- What is the Price of Maxphone?
- What’s the bottom line? ( Maxphone Reviews )
Overview of MaxPhone
MaxPhone is an Android-powered Smartphone that’s both high-tech and budget-friendly. MaxPhone is taking the world of mobile phones to higher levels because you can enjoy iOS-type functionality with this Android operation system smartphone.
Interestingly, MaxPhone doesn’t just come with multiple functions, it is affordable too — nearly a quarter of your budget for iPhones can be used to purchase MaxPhone. Incredible right?
MaxPhone’s display is typical of iPhone 13; it has a touch screen that covers the entire from surface of the device. With a Screen size of 5.7 inches and a display type of HD+ display, MaxPhone has a show typical of iOS-operated mobile phones.
Featuring a 16-MP front camera and 8MP triple rear camera, MaxPhone is set to capture high-quality photos and videos. Beach time, vacations, camping… take MaxPhone with you and bring life to every moment out there.
MaxPhone features a top-security lock to prevent unauthorized access. It’s fingerprint sensor shows quick response (within 0.1s). Unlike most smartphones, with MaxPhone, you can register up to 5 fingerprints! Additionally, the face lock feature guarantees extra security.
You know how frustrating it is missing out on a good movie because of storage space? Well, kiss goodbye to that because MaxPhone supports a 2GB-RAM and 16 GB memory space. That’s not all. It has a memory card slot to support as much as 128GB space!
If you have two Sims, you won’t have to worry about which to insert into your phone because you can have both. The Dual-sim provision allows you slot in two sim cards and make use of them both.
Now you can download your favorite movies, games, and apps to your smartphone (either to the phone memory or memory card). Also, you won’t have to experience slow processing as you navigate through your smartphone.
Maxphone has a long-lasting 3350mAH Lithium-ion battery that is sure to take you throughout the day after a full recharge. In the package comes a USB cord and charger to use for recharge.
What about internet connectivity? With Maxphone, you won’t have to queue up in the internet space. The internet connectivity is super fast. Don’t limit yourself to 3gp or lower-resolution videos. Maxphone can take you higher.
- Screentype : Large Display Easy-to-read Touchscreen
- Screen Size: 5.7 inches
- Display type: HD+ Display
- Resolution display: 720p HD+ resolution
- Front Camera Resolution: 16MP; HD Front Camera For Video Calls And Selfies
- Rear Camera Resolution: 8MP; Triple Back Camera System
- Sim Support: Dual-SIM With Dual Standby + Micro SD
- Fingerprint Sensor: Supported (0.1s response time)
- Face lock feature: Supported
- RAM : 2GB
- Phone Storage: 16GB
- Featuring FM Radio And 3.5mm Jack
- GSM 2G: GSM850/900/1800/1900MH, WCDMA 3G: 850/1900/2100
- Battery Capacity: 3350 mAH
What’s inside the Maxphone Box?
After a successful order and delivery, the following items will be seen in the Maxphone Package after unboxing
- Maxphone Smartphone (x1)
- USB cable (x1)
- Warranty Card (x1)
- Multilingual User Guide/Instructional Manual (x1)
- Phone Charger (x1)
- 3350-mAH Lithium-ion battery (x1)
- Protective film/Screen guard (x1)
- High-capacity battery — Maxphone features a 3350 mAH Lithium-ion battery that can power the device for up to a day (on moderate to constant use). The device can last longer, for a single recharge, on a miminal use.
- Power-saving mode — In addition to device’s long-lasting battery, Maxphone has a built-in power-saving software that prolonged the life of the battery. You can adjust the settings to start saving up your battery once the energy drops below a set point.
- Camera — Maxphone features a 16MP single front camera and 8MP triple rear camera. You can take selfies or full shots with Maxphone and you won’t ever be disappointed. Though a little short of the quality obtainable from iPhones, when compared with Smartphones of the same price, the Maxphone’s camera is of high-end resolution.
- Fast Internet connectivity — Maxphone supports up to 20 Mbps data rate! You’ll enjoy live soccer streams and TV shows with this high internet connectivity. Online games can’t be more fun; connect with friends all over the world.
- Fingerprint sensor and Face Unlocking — Security is important to us all because we may have confidential information that can’t be let out. Luckily, Maxphone comes with top-level security. It has a built-in fingerprint sensor that allows you register up to 5 fingers. In addition, the Face Unlocking feature guarantees extra security. Despite these, Maxphone also retains the conventional PIN or digit unlocking mode just so if you’re a fan.
- Dual-sim Slot — Maxphone features a Dual-sim slot. You can insert up to two Sims into this device. Switching between Sims for internet services is easy and takes just a giffy to carry out from the settings.
- Memory card slot — Despite its 16GB phone storage support, MaxPhone has a memory card slot. Interestingly, you can insert memory card of up to 128 GB space, enabling you store up more content in your phone. You won’t have to delete important files in a bit to free up space. There’ll most likely be enough for whatever you want to save.
- Sleek design — For a smartphone, you’d want to go for something attractive. Maxphone gives you that. Maxphone has a sleek design and is also lightweight. You’ll simply have no option but to flaunt Maxphone.
Is Maxphone worth the hype? — benefits of Maxphone
Maxphone is rated high at 5 out of 5 stars. One may begin to wonder what the buzz is all about.
The features and benefits of Maxphone are unbelievable for the price tag it comes with. This smartphone is a steal!
Some of the benefits of Maxphone smartphone are as follows.
- Smartphone for 24/7 operation
Maxphone offers a reliable smartphone that keeps you active round the clock. The device comes with a 3350 mAH capacity battery which lasts up to a day or more depending on usage. You won’t have to miss important calls because of power failure
- Wide-view Touchscreen perfect for videos and games
Maxphone’s touchscreen covers the entire front surface of the device. It’s screen size of 5.7 inches and 720p HD+ resolution allow you enjoy movies of play video games. Live streaming of soccer games hasn’t been made more fun.
- Smartphone for high-quality photos and videos
With Maxphone’s 16MP front camera and 8MP rear camera, you won’t let any memories pass by. Create high-quality selfie or full photos and videos either the front or rear camera.
- Protect your smartphone from unauthorised access
We’re not always with our mobile phones for understandable reasons. When anyone can access your phone, you’ll be running the risk of losing files or having confidential information exposed. Maxphone comes with high-tech security to prevent unauthorized access. The fingerprint sensor and Face Unlocking features provide high-end security.
- Sufficient storage space for any type of content
Our mobile phone is like an apartment we’ll like to have all our stuff. Sometimes, the built-in storage space isn’t enough and we need more room. Maxphone has a memory card slot into which you can insert an external SD card of up to 128 GB.
- Latest Android Version
Maxphone runs on the latest Android version which comes with added functionality and greater professor speed. When newer versions are available, you can easily update your Android version without breaking a sweat.
- Hassle-free operation
Maxphone comes with a well-written instructional manual that guides you through the set up and operation of the device. The guide is written in simple, easy-to-follow language. There are multiple language options.
- Affordable smartphone
For a smartphone with high-end features and specifications, Maxphone is expected to be pricey. However, reverse is the case. Maxphone can be affordable at quarter the price of standard iPhones.
Who needs Maxphone?
Maxphone is made for everyone who wants to enjoy the functionality of high-end smartphones (specifically the iPhone) without spending a fortune.
Maxphone also makes a perfect gift to a parent, sibling, relative.
What we like about Maxphone
- Large screen size
- Large storage space
- SD card support
- High resolution display
- Dual camera
- Large-capacity, rechargeable batteries battery
- Built-in energy-saving software
- Fast internet connectivity
- Dual sim Support
- Sleek design
- Light-weight smartphone
- Affordable product
- Fingerprint sensor
- Face Unlocking feature
- Hassle-free operation
What we don’t like about Maxphone
- You can only buy this smartphone from the official website
- The product has a limited supply
- Smartphone’s camera is a little short of iPhone cameras although it’s better-performing than Android Smartphones of comparable price
Where can I buy Maxphone?
Maxphone is only sold at the official website. To buy the Maxphone, head over to the official website using the link provided in this review of Maxphone.
Placing an order for Maxphone is easy. The entire procedure of placing an internet order takes no longer than five minutes. After submitting all necessary information via an online order form, your item will be delivered to the address you choose within three to five business days. In the package of the MaxPhone, you’ll find everything you need to use the smartphone.
The advantages of buying from the official website include:
- Genuine product
- Discounted prices — Receive a 50 percent discount by taking advantage of their current promotional offer
- Several payment methods (MasterCard, Visa, Maestro and so on)
What is the Price of Maxphone?
5x MaxPhone: $449 ($90 each).
You can also purchase a warranty of three years for the phone. That will cost $24 per unit, but you will get a brand new one if something happens, which is a good idea to increase the product’s durability.
The company assures complete customer satisfaction and the best possible product quality. Any customer dissatisfied with their order may return it within 30 days of the delivery date, provided the refund requirements are met.
You can request full cash back by contacting the customer service team via the following channels:
International: +44 20 3808 9234
Address: Hyper Sls Ltd 1506 Loon Kee Bldg No. 267-275 Des Voeux Road, Central, Hong Kong
What’s the bottom line? ( Maxphone Reviews )
Maxphone is causing all the buzz in the world of mobile phones. At first it looked unreal until we decided to review this device.
Maxphone is an Android-powered Smartphone that has functionality of an iOS (iPhone) device. This smartphone has a dual camera (16MP front, 8MP rear), large-capacity rechargeable battery (3,350mAH), fingerprint sensor, face Unlocking feature, memory card support, Dual-sim support, and several other features and benefits as contained in this review.
Despite the features of this smartphone, it comes only for $398 dollars, about a quarter the price of standard iPhones!
This explains the buzz — the hype is quite justifiable.
Maxphone receives reviews and positive feedbacks from customers who rate this product high and now enjoy high-end functionality smartphone for a few dollars.
DO YOU NEED A WIRELESS CHARGER, CHECK OUT: INVISICHARGER REVIEWS 2022