power pod charger Reviews: the latest Keychain size battery powered phone charger
Mobile phones can be said to have come to stay. So many phones are being produced time after time with the various companies involved competing to be the best. One of the major things that people look out for when getting a new mobile phone is its functionality. Functionality involves many things that includes the services which the mobile phone can serve (example: internet, iMessage, SMS, GPS, etc). functionality also touches along the ability of the phone to carry it these services for a sustainable period of time.
To achieve this, mobile phones, laptops, and other devices now come with rechargeable batteries suitable for each phone. These batteries are of different capacities. The companies still try to improve these battery capacities with each new phone that is produced in order to increase the functionality and thus beat their competitors.
Despite this, mobile phone users still need to recharge their batteries with each usage. Even with the usual electricity, people still need alternative sources to charge their batteries when down. People on road trips, camps, vacation, etc, may come in need of emergency chargers to power on their mobile phones and carry out activities.
People who also need their phones to work, play games, and other activities are also at times in need of emergency chargers in order to live their routine lives. Several types of emergency chargers are currently in the market. With the advent of new phones, also come with the advent of not only new but different types of emergency chargers.
Over the years we have seen power banks as a major source for emergency charging. Nowadays, they are other smart, cordless, portable, and relatively lightweight emergency chargers that one can use to power on their mobile phones.
Even though these emergency chargers are not reliable as using electricity as they themselves also need to be recharged when low and cannot also last long (in fact some of them can only last for about an hour and can only power your phone up to 30-50%), one cannot deny how important they are to daily living as with our own eyes, we can see its uses daily. Also, mobile phones cannot function fully with a low battery.
Things like camera, GPS, internet may fully not function well when with a low battery. Also, so many people may not be patient enough to wait until 3-4 hours for their phones to charge to max. These and other reasons are why it is important to own an emergency charger.
Most emergency chargers are known to also charge superfast. An example of one emergency charger which will be discussed in full is the Power pod charger. The power pod charger is not just your regular emergency charger. It is portable, lightweight, and also reliable. Additionally, it charges very fast, it is cordless, and relatively affordable. It is readily available for United States and Canadian residents. This is a power pod 2021 review.
OVERVIEW OF POWER POD: POWER POD REVIEWS
The Power pod is a compact cell phone and tablet emergency charger that appears to be significantly smaller than some coins. It is designed to work with all Apple (iPhone) or Android cell phones and tablets and can be joined to keychain, knapsack, folder case or tote. It comes with a rubber treated external shell, which may help prevent it from damage if dropped unintentionally. It’s guaranteed that when you plug one of these chargers properly into an appropriate gadget, it’ll give the gadget at least one to two hours of intensity.
The Power pod is lightweight. It connects to every one of your gadgets with the proper fitting while having no need for any untidy cables which assures the user of never having a dead mobile phone battery anymore. They are built-in micro-high velocity chargers that deliver instant power and work with both Android and Apple mobile phones. It needs no cables and therefore, you just plug it directly into your device. Also, Power pod charger just as other emergency chargers are to be charged, to use it repeatedly.
It is so light and compact that it easily fits on your key ring or in your pocket. Which means one can take the Power pod everywhere and have instant charge when the need arises. Regardless of whether you are out on a walk, camps, adventures, or just anywhere far from your location, you need to carry a convenient charger in case you are concerned your mobile phone’s battery will not last for the stipulated period. Nevertheless, which charger would it be advisable for you to purchase?
Note that the best compact chargers are lightweight, amazing, and sturdy. Power pod is the absolute best compact charger you can purchase to keep your cell phone’s battery beat up and you will never be worried about running out of battery life no matter where you are.
HOW DOES POWER POD WORK?: POWER POD REVIEW
The Power Pod can conduct its functions adequately because of micro high-speed innovation that empowers it to quickly convey steady power to a gadget once connection is established. This innovation additionally empowers the power source to keep going for several hours depending on your phone usage.
It comes with the charging cable which can be used to recharge the power pod battery when low (plug the large USB end into a wall adapter (usually included with phones, tablets, etc.) and plug the small USB end into Power pod’s charging port). The blue light on the side will begin to blink to let you know it has started charging.
The Power pod should charge for approximately 90 minutes, or until light remains solid. In situations where you lose your cable, any other Micro-USB cable can be used in its place. If the product remains unused and uncharged, the shelf life is over 10 years. If the charging instructions are followed, you should see no loss of battery life beyond 10 years. The Power pod comes in two variants, as earlier said, – the USB-C for Android and Lightning for Apple. You can select the device compatibility you need when you order from the website via this link.
Below is a list of some devices that are compatible with the Power pod.
- APPLE LIGHTNING: Compatible with iPhones that include lightning port: iPhone 5, 5C, 5S, 6, 6 Plus, 6S, 6S Plus, SE, 7, 7 Plus, 8, 8 Plus, X, XS, XS Max, XR, 11, 11 Pro, 11 Pro Max.
- ANDROID (USB-C): Compatible with OnePlus 2, Google Nexus 6P, Google Nexus 5X, LG G5, OnePlus 3, Samsung Galaxy Note 7, Moto Z, Moto Z Play, LG V20, Google Pixel, Google Pixel XL, Google Pixel 2, Google Pixel XL 2, Google Pixel 3, Google Pixel XL 3, Google Pixel 4, Google Pixel XL 4, OnePlus 3T, Samsung Galaxy S8, LG G6, OnePlus5, Moto Z2 Play, Samsung Galaxy Note 7, Sony Xperia XZ1, Samsung Galaxy Note 8, Samsung Galaxy Note 8+, MotoX4, Nokia 8, Nokia 7, LG V30, LG V30+, OnePlus 5T, Samsung Galaxy S9,
- Samsung Galaxy S9+, OnePlus 6, Nokia 8 Sirocco, Nokia 6.1, Moto G6, LG G7 ThinQ, Moto Z3 Play, LG V Series, Samsung Galaxy Note 9, Nokia 7.1, OnePlus 6T, Nokia 8.1, Nokia 9, Samsung Galaxy S10, Samsung Galaxy S10e, Samsung Galaxy S10+, Moto G7, Samsung Galaxy S10 5G, LG G8 ThinQ, OnePlus 7, OnePlus 7 Pro, Samsung Galaxy Note 10, Samsung Galaxy Note 10+, Nokia 7.2, Nokia 6.2, OnePlus 7T, OnePlus 7T Pro and newer.
MAIN FEATURES OF POWER POD: POWER POD REVIEW 2021
- Plugs Directly into Mobile Phone: This device can be plugged directly into the charging port where you would normally plug a charger into, regardless of which compatible smartphone or tablet you are using. Therefore, you will not need to worry about carrying any extra cables with you to charge that smartphone or tablet.
- Compact Size: Some charging devices are as big as wallets and do weigh a pound or two, but this one is smaller than some of the larger coins that are extensively used in the United States and Canada. Each one has a little weight like that of a coin. As a result, this type of charger will not be difficult for anyone to carry or store in a small space (like a glove compartment or tiny handbag). There is also a small hole built into each one that will enable you to attach it to a key ring or a zipper.
- Black With Label: The Power Pod is a black device, which means that each one will match most smartphones and tablets when it comes to colour. Plus, each device is labelled “Power Pod,” so you will not have difficulty telling yours apart from similar small devices you might have, like USB flash drives.
- Rechargeable: Throughout your charging device’s lifetime, you will be able to recharge it many times as you would like, whenever its power capacity of two or more hours has been used up. To do so, you will need to use the included USB cable to plug your charging device into your chosen USB port of any laptop or desktop computer.
- Rubberized Cover: Since this type of device is to be used while people are on the go, it is only reasonable to assume you might drop it or bump it into things occasionally. However, it will be unlikely to incur permanent damage, because each one is covered with a durable, protective layer of rubber.
- Two Versions Available: When you obtain a Power Pod, you will be able to choose between two versions. One is suitable for use with any Android device(s), while the other is made for use with Apple devices.
Other key features of POWER POD
- Provides Hours Of Instant Power
- Rechargeable – Use Over & Over
- Compact & Portable Design
- Durable Rubberized Cover
- Compatible with Apple® and Android™ devices
ADVANTAGES AND DISADVANTAGES OF POWER POD
ADVANTAGES REVIEW: power pod charger Reviews
- It advances work efficiency as one will have a readily available power supply for their work without bothering about running low on battery. This means that wherever one is, all you have to do is to plug your mobile phone to the Power pod charger and then charge up your device and continue your work, in cases where your routine charger is not available nor there is no electricity to charge up.
- It is useful for navigating tasks. GPS requires much battery use. In cases where one is using the mobile phone to navigate tasks, there is every chance for one to run low on battery. The power pod charger becomes handy in cases like this as you will not be afraid of running out of battery while navigating through unfamiliar locations., hence, you will not get lost.
- It is perfect for emergency situations. If you do happen to wind up in a crisis circumstance and you notice that your telephone is dead, you will have the option to plug your Power Pod into it to boot it up once more. At that point, right away, you will have the option to call or text the fitting individual or gathering of individuals for help.
- It assists in keeping contact with loved ones. In cases where loved ones are not close to each, maybe separated due to vacations, school, camps, etc., one can still be in touch with their loved ones as your power pod charger is readily available for you in case you run out of battery power.
- It is lightweight; hence, it can be taken anywhere.
- It is relatively cheap.
- The power pod charger comes with a 60-day guarantee on purchase from the official website.
- So, with all these pros, I bet you are enticed to get this charger. Why not get hold of it now that you can get a 50% discount? Click here to buy from the official website.
DISADVANTAGES: power pod charger Reviews
- It does not work with every mobile phone. Hence, before you get one, check for compatibility of your mobile phone on the official website via this link;
- Because one has unlimited power supply, there is a risk of one getting addicted to the mobile phone.
WHERE TO BUY THE POWER POD
The power pod charger can be gotten from the official website, via this link;
The expense of Power Pod in addition to delivering does not really cost much, you can click on the official website link below to check prices and purchase.
CUSTOMER REVIEWS: power pod reviews
(Lynne Blazey, Peel, WA)
“Very compact and easy to arrange. I have only just got the device, but it is easy to use and has charged one phone and it took a while. Otherwise, be happy to be able to carry and not take up all the room in your handbag.”
(Reet Petite, Sydney)
“Brilliant little gadget. This little gadget is a life saver, it is a discreet size & is easy to hang my keyring. I do not have to worry anymore about my phone “dying.” I also like the fact that it comes in various phone “charger” styles as I also bought one for my husband who has a Samsung. Thank you for a great product.”
(Ann, Metropolitan Adelaide, SA)
“This is a great product. It is very light to carry in a handbag but not on your keychain and it does not take long to charge. I didn’t count how many charges I forgot to count but I would recommend it to anyone.”
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS (FAQs): The reviews of power pod 2021
How does it work?power pod review 2021
The Power Pod plugs right into your device and releases power to give your device enough of a charge for a couple of hours of use.
What does it come with? Power pod Review
The Power Pod comes with a keyring and USB cable. The cable is needed to recharge the Power Pod after use.
How do I charge the Power Pod?: power pod charger reviews
Using the included charging cable, plug the large USB end into a wall adapter (usually included with phones, tablets, etc.) and plug the small USB end into Power Pod’s charging port. The blue light on the side will begin to blink to let you know it has started charging. Allow the Power Pod to charge for 90 minutes, or until light remains solid. If you lose your cable, any Micro-USB cable can be used in its place.
Can you store data, pictures, and music on the Power Pod?
No, the Power Pod is only a portable charger. It cannot store other information or data on it.
How big is the Power Pod?
The Power Pod is 2″ x 0.5″ x 1.5″, weighs 0.6lbs, and fits comfortably on your keyring.
What is the shelf life of the battery in the Power Pod?
If the product remains unused and uncharged, the shelf life is over 10 years. If the charging instructions are followed, you should see no loss of battery life beyond 10 years.
How do I charge the Power Pod?
Using the included charging cable, plug the large USB end into a wall adapter (usually included with phones, tablets, etc.) and plug the small USB end into Power Pod’s charging port. The blue light on the side will begin to blink to let you know it has started charging. Allow the Power Pod to charge for approximately 90 minutes, or until light remains solid. If you lose your cable, any Micro-USB cable can be used in its place
CONCLUSION: power pod Review:
The mobile device charger that will charge up any device on the spot! So compact, it fits right on your keychain, the Power Pod is the perfect tech device companion to take everywhere with you to make sure you always have all the extra power you need!
The Power Pod is lightweight and fits right on your keys! And plugs right into all your devices without any messy cables. Never be stuck with a dead phone battery again! Feel free to check your email, send text messages, make and receive calls, use ALL your apps, and even follow maps! With Power Pod™ you never have to worry about your battery running low or being stuck not able to make a call in an emergency! The perfect size to stick on to backpacks so the kids can call for a ride after school or practice!
So small yet so powerful, the secret is Power Pod’s built-in micro high Velocity Charger that delivers instant power that lasts for hours! Attach one to your key ring, or your briefcase, your handbag, your gym bag, it’s the perfect size to stick on to backpacks so the kids can call for a ride after school or practice!
The Power pod is one of the best emergency chargers one should own. For more review on similar products, kindly visit our website here.