infinitikloud review 2021:
Do you think you disappear without any notice or trace of using it from you? Well, it technically is quite volatile and if not cared for enough, you run the risk of losing all your valuable files and folders. If you work with computers or data for that matter, you realize the risk of ruining or corrupting or simply losing your stuff.
Some people today, to solve this issue, use cloud space to store valuable files. In practice, it works brilliantly, but hackers are another part of the same issue. If you work with sensitive data of a multinational company, you cannot possibly risk losing it, that too to hackers.
For all your data storage needs, we bring to you the InfinitiKloud. It solves all data problems by storing all your important data with a simple click and lets you access it whenever you wish to. Exceptionally easy to use and understand, the device itself is one of the best we have seen in years.
We understand you do not want to lose your information and storing it on the cloud might not be a viable option for some of you. What must be done in that case? So here we brought you our honest InfinitiKloud Reviews that will help you to better decide whether this device is worth buying or not? And is this device or the whole concept a scam? We’re here to clear all your doubts in this article review, so keep reading.
Overview of infinitikloud ( what is infinitikloud)
InfinitiKloud is the easiest one-click file backup solution for ALL of your devices – PC, MAC, Android and iOS. Forget bulky external hard drives and expensive cloud subscriptions – InfinitiKloud automatically backs up your files with its revolutionary hardware and easy-to-use software. And with its micro SD card slot, you have unlimited storage possibilities to backup all your important files. It also has an in-app feature called “Emergency Document” feature that lets user back up and organize their important personal documents. InfinitiKloud Wireless provides a whole new experience, with its hardware improvements from the past 2 generations. Users can wirelessly back up important files and documents within its working range up to 10 meters. Its micro SD card slot can now support up to 1TB worth of space. It has 600mAh built-in battery to support wireless back up, can accommodate up to 7 different users, and supports the latest compatibility with Android and iOS devices.
InfinitiKloud is a USB stick that lets you backup your data quickly, reliably, and in the most secure way possible. The drive is not in any way connected to the internet therefore, totally safe to store sensitive data onto as well. A handy USB drive you can use to store all your personal data and make sure you never lose it.
In case you sadly lose your phone, you might lose your lovely photos and contacts if that is the only place to store it. A flash drive, or better yet, an external hard drive is a way for you to make multiple backups of your files.
But what if you wanted something better, something versatile and refined? That is why we bring to you the InfinitiKloud. Though it may look like a flash drive in a glance, software-wise it is so much more.
The most special feature about InfinitiKloud is that it is not a generic USB drive or conventional cloud storage, it is a mix of both. The best parts of either component to create this incredible device that lets you save and backup all your important files and photos with ease.
Features of infinitikloud: Infiniti kloud reviews
Think of this flash drive as a secure and portable cloud space inside your pocket. It offers you so much more features than a normal flash drive, it would be illogical to not invest in it if you need to backup your files.
The main features of InfinitiKloud are-
✅ Easy to use and handle
✅ Universally compatible with all computers
✅ Saves only the files you wish to save
✅ Easy search and precise find features
✅ Automatic recognition
✅ A perfect storage space for important files
Special Offer: Get InfinitiKloud At 50% For Today ✔
Benefits of InfinitiKloud:Infinitikloud reviews :
Below are the benefits of using infinitikloud:
- Universal compatibility: This Gadget is compatible with all versions of windows, Android, and iOS. You can utilize it on any computer or mobile phone without hassle.
- Fast and easy backups: The software the devices come with is exceptionally useful and can create backups quickly and quite easily.
- USB 3.0 support: infinitikloud is also USB 3.0 compatible, in case you do not know, USB 3.0 is a much faster version of a USB port and can manage much higher upload speeds. It is recognizable by its signature blue colour.
- No need for internet: There is also no need for internet connectivity to use the device. You can easily backup, view and even redownload files from the cloud USB without the need for internet access.
- One-click backup available: You can also opt for one-click backup. We suggest you use this when you do not have many files or photos to store onto your device, or if your device is large enough to store heaps of data.
- Light and portable: The dimensions are very handy, and the device can easily be stored in your pocket without any hassle.
- Choice in memory: You can of course choose the amount of memory you would need out of your very own InfinitiKloud. We suggest you invest according to your needs.
Technical Specifications of infinitikloud (infinitikloud reviews)
- InfinitiKloud Gen 2 SD
- Size: 65.3 x 27.6 x 10.6mm (with cap)
- Certification: FCC, CE-EMC
- Speed: Up to 100 MB/s
- PC, Mac, and Android compatible
- Built-in USB 3.0 connector
- Transfer speeds of up to 100MB/s
- Keyring design, making it easy to take on the go
- InfinitiKloud Gen 2 SD
- InfinitiKloud Gen 3 Wireless
- Size: 65 x 50 x 15 mm
- Built-in battery: 600mAh
- Includes: InfinitiKloud 5Ghz WiFi, USB Type-C Cable, Instruction Manual
- Certification: FCC, CE-EMC
- A Micro SD card slot supporting up to 1TB
- Built-in USB 2.0 connector
- Working distance up to 10 meters
Who is InfinitiKloud for?: infinitikloud review:
If you are a full-time student, an employee who has to work with spreadsheets and documents, or you need a place to store important tax documents or personal photographs, you can easily find a need for the InfinitiKloud. There are simply so many things you can use it for, it is mind-boggling.
Get InfinitiKloud At 50% For Today ✔
We found the best use for InfinitiKloud was for personal photos and videos, important documents, and credentials. No matter what you wish to store in it, we believe you can find a good way to use this incredible storage device. In theory, this product is aimed at everybody that owns a computer, thus important files, photos, and documents. If you wish to permanently store or backup some important files, InfinitiKloud is the best thing for you.
How does InfinitiKloud work?: infinitikloud reviews
The Gadget itself resembles and more or less functions as a USB drive. It can store files and data for you, basically acting as portable backup storage. The true functions of the InfinitiKloud show up when you start using the software provided with it.
As you understand, you can take either of two ways to save your data. Either use a generic flash drive or an external hard drive to store your data or start storing on the cloud. Now, cloud storage is permanent and is hardly lost, given that flash drives can get lost and such, but cloud storage is also not considered safe at all. Praying hands are deep within the internet and if your data is sensitive, you might get into all sorts of troubles.
This is where InfinitiKloud shines. The backup drive is 100% secure and the very idea it is built on is secure and easy backups. Unlike conventional storage, there are virtually zero risks of either corrupting your data or losing it to hackers and such. Not only does InfinitiKloud give you complete protection, but it also gives you complete control over the data you store and even lets you manage and sort it according to your needs.
Advantages of infinitikloud : infinitikloud
- Easy to use
- Plenty backup options
- One-click backup
- Universally compatible
- Compatible with multiple files
- InfinitiKloud Variants
Do infinitikloud has different storage capacity: infinitikloud storage reviews
Yes, You can choose your InfinitiKloud with three different storage capacities, 32GB, 64GB, and 128GB. This way you can never run out of space unless you were not prepared for it. If you are reading this, you must be prepared now.
Special Offer: Get InfinitiKloud At 50% For Today ✔
The 32GB stores over 25,000 high-quality pictures, while the 64GB doubles that to around 50,000 photos. Obviously.
The InfinitiKloud 128GB version can store over 100,000 HQ photos without breaking a sweat. Not to mention most documents are smaller than any HQ photos. So if you desire to save data and files as the chief content on your device, understand you can store thousands of documents with ease.
Other files you can likely store with infinitikloud
- Accepted File Extensions
There is a wide variety of files you can easily store onto the device.
- Images – jpg, jpeg, png, bmp, apng, gif, icns, ico, svg, and wmf.
- Audio and Video – mp3, wma, wav, ogg, and flac, mp4, mpeg, wmv, avi, and mov.
- Documents – txt, doc, pages, docx, odt, wpd, rtf, pdf, wpd, xls, xlsx, xlr, ppt, psd, pps and pptx.
Why should I buy infinitikloud: infinitikloud review
Easy to use : infinitikloud review :
Since the device resembles a flash drive, it also acts like one too. The plug and play feature of a generic flash drive combined with extra security gates and software to backup files is what InfinitiKloud features. It is simple to use and refined once the psoftware takes over.
Software Friendliness: infinitikloud reviews
The software the device comes with is a handy tool to start your backup journey. Surely with use, you will realize all its benefits, but in one glance, the software is quite well made and easy to use.
Portability: the reviews of Infinitikloud
Well, much like a flash drive, you can easily fit the InfinitiKloud in your pocket. Make sure you do not lose it though, or that could be years of memories lost.
Competition: infinitikloud rating reviews
When it comes to competition, there are a few things you can try if you are not in the mood for InfinitiKloud. Given your primary concern is backups, we suggest you either investigate portable/external hard drives or external SSDs, or you could get a simple flash drive to store all your important documents. What sets the InfinitiKloud apart is its versatile software that lets you easily backup files that you want to be backed up. No manually searching for every file, simply one click and go.
How Can You Use the InfinitiKloud?
The odds are good that you used some type of USB stick or flash drive in the past. As long as you know how to use one, you’ll have no problem using the InfinitiKloud. All you need is an available USB port on your device. Let’s say that you want to back up the files you saved for an upcoming work or school project. Once you turn on your computer, insert the InfinitiKloud stick into one of your open ports. Within a few seconds, your computer should recognize the device and issue a pop-up window that asks what you want to do. You’ll want to click on the device name to load it and view any files that are on it.
When it comes to saving documents and other files, you have a few options. You can manually open a file and use the menu to save a copy or rename and save a copy. This will bring up a window that asks where you want to save it, which lets you select the InfinitiKloud device. You also have the option of right-clicking on a folder to send all the files in it to the device. For individual files, right-clicking on each one allows you to select the transfer copy and send it to the device. Similar steps work when you use the InfinitiKloud with other types of devices.
Get InfinitiKloud At 50% For Today ✔
Is InfinitiKloud any good?
Yes, there so many good reasons why you need to purchase infinitikloud, below are:
- Easy one-click backup: Since the device and its conjoining software is designed to be user friendly, you do not need extensive knowledge to make use of it. It comes equipped with a simple one-click backup button that lets you store all your important files instantly. However, diving deep into its features, you realize it also lets you backup specific files as well.
- High-speed USB: It comes USB 3.0 ready, which means download and upload speeds on and from the device reach the higher standards with respect to current speeds.
- Lets you manage stored data: Detailed description and statistics can be found for each file you have saved onto the device.
- Supports multiple languages: The device also supports multiple languages to choose from, English, French, and German being a few.
- Portable: Being, or resembling a flash drive, InfinitiKloud is incredibly portable and can be stored in your pocket without any hassle.
- Compatibility: The device is portable with all operating systems. From Windows, Linux, iOS, and Android, InfinitiKloud works on every device without fail.
- Safety: Unlike cloud storage, InfinitiKloud is incredibly safe to use since it does not require or receive any internet access. This makes it one of the safest ways possible to keep under wraps your private data and memories. The device itself has a password that stops it from being accessed by strangers.
- Longevity: We were asked, why not just buy a hard drive? Well let me tell you something from the experience, hard drives and generic flash drives die out within 5 years of use, InfinitiKloud lasts forever. Every time you need to back up memory, simply plug in your InfinitiKloud and keep a collection there. The device will easily last you over 10 years unless you lose it first.
- Backup files with a wide range of extensions: The device is not only compatible with multiple platforms but also with multiple extensions. Jpg, png, gif, ico, mp3, wma, flac, mov, avi, mpeg, doc, pdf and pptx are some of the accepted extensions.
Why is Password Protection So Important in infinitikloud?
Hollywood insiders were stunned when hackers gained access to the cloud and found photos and other content shared by celebrities. This led to some celebrities seeing the nude photos they sent to their significant others leaked to the public. A few big wigs also faced backlash for texts and emails that they sent to others. If you think the same thing can’t happen to you, you may want to take a look at your phone’s settings. Apple uses a system called iCloud. Every time that you take a photo with your iPad or iPhone, a copy goes to the iCloud. Anyone who breaks through the security barriers can see every image that you took.
One of the major benefits of using the InfinitiKloud is that it doesn’t include traditional cloud storage. It instead puts the cloud in your pocket. If you want to share data, you can plug it into a friend’s device and sign in with your password. Unless you give someone else that password, you don’t need to worry about them viewing the data that you want to keep private. This also comes in handy if you ever drop or lose your InfinitiKloud because the person who finds it cannot view your files unless they know your password.
With the included adapter, the InfinitiKloud can protect photos that you took with an Apple device, even if you stop saving those images in the iCloud.
How Many Photos Can the InfinitiKloud contains ?
If you went into the gallery on your phone right now, you would probably find yourself shocked at how many photos you have stored. Even if you have a memory card in your phone, it might still move photos onto your phone’s internal drive, which can make your phone run slowly and limit the apps that you can download. That is why you might want to know how many photos you can store on the InfinitiKloud. The 64GB version of this flash drive has enough space for between 10,000 and 15,000 photos. Though the manufacturer claims that it can hold more than 50,000 images, the storage that you get depends on factors that include:
Quality of the photos
Size that you saved the images as
Any other files that you saved on the flash drive
It’s hard to say exactly how many photos the InfinitiKloud can hold. If you add downloaded clips and videos that you took to the flash drive, it will hold fewer photos because video files take up more space. Using the flash drive to hold documents can limit the number of photos it holds based on the size of those documents too. You can always check the device when you plug it in to see the available space remaining.
What Devices Are Compatible With the InfinitiKloud?
Desktop computers, Laptops, Macs, iPads, iPhones, Android phones, Windows tablets
Where can I buy InfinitiKloud and how much is it?: InfinitiKloud-Price reviews
The InfinitiKloud is available on a few online retail stores, we suggest you purchase the legitimate product directly from their official website. Not only do you get the guarantee of the original product, but also additional benefits if you start your shopping journey with us.
To our readers especially, we bring to you directly incredible offers you will not find anywhere else. Single InfinitiKloud retail goes for $116.65, but shopping with us grants you a $46.66 discount and you get your very own InfinitiKloud for a mere $69.99.
Not only that, buying 2 saves you over $104 with a discount of 45%. You get 2 InfinitiKloud shopping with us for $129 only. If you think that is some deal, get 3 InfinitiKlouds and save $174.96 on your purchase. 3 InfinitiKlouds for only $174.99 plus free shipping.
Special Offer: Get InfinitiKloud At 50% For Today ✔
Do not wait, these incredible offers might not last longer. Buy now!
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ): infinitikloud review
Is InfinitiKloud compatible with iPhone?
Yes, InfinitiKloud device is completely compatible with iPhone.
Is InfinitiKloud long-lasting?
Yes, it is a physically powerful device, and it can easily last for ten years or more.
Is Infiniti Kloud is a safe device to work with?
Like other USB devices, hackers do not easily hack and provide complete safety to their customers.
How do I purchase InfinitiKloud?
The only way to purchase this device is from its official website, and you will not find it anywhere else.
What Should You Do if Your Computer Doesn’t Recognize the InfinitiKloud?
- Restart your computer before inserting the InfinitiKloud a second time
- Try using a different USB port
- Enter your settings to manually select the device
- Contact the manufacturer for a replacement jòif these steps do not work
Finally Verdict: infinitikloud review 2021:
If you are in the market for a device to backup your data, despite its kind and size, InfinitiKloud might be the best choice for you. We have used a certain few of these products by now. Most of them are good products overall, but InfinitiKloud has been one of the few that did not have any issues with them during its review process. We suggest getting the right storage for you though. If you want to believe me, less storage is worse than having extra storage. If you are unsure, simply pick the middle ground, a 64GB InfinitiKloud is quite enough for someone looking to store only files, documents and such. Otherwise, 128GB is a must.
Finally, I give the InfinitiKloud a 96% rating. It’s very easy to use, it transfers your files so fast, and you can use it on just about any computer. But right now, you can get a 50% discount on InfinitiKloud when you buy three devices, so you can buy more than one stick to meet your storage needs. Don’t forget that you get a FREE USB-C adapter with each stick that you buy.